How do I make wind on the most of the time?

configWeatherModWind.cfg contains those settings.

I know, I just can't get them going, what stuff should I use in volWindScale=, Wind_rarityOfIncrease= and Wind_Particle_leaf_rate= to make wind be here most of the time because I can't make it work or is it client sided?

B:Wind_active=false

Make sure thats set to true, its false in my defaulted config.

I:Wind_rarityOfIncrease=400

That's the value you'll want to modify to increase/decrease chance. I'm not sure what "400" means exactly, but this is the value you would want to play around with (I'd try "0" to see if that means 100%, or "1000" to see if that significantly increases it)

B:Wind_active=false

Make sure thats set to true, its false in my defaulted config.

I:Wind_rarityOfIncrease=400

That's the value you'll want to modify to increase/decrease chance. I'm not sure what "400" means exactly, but this is the value you would want to play around with (I'd try "0" to see if that means 100%, or "1000" to see if that significantly increases it)

Do you know that it is only client sided tho?

If the rarityOfIncrease was set low, and it didnt turn it on most of the time, did you bother trying to set it to 1000? As I said in my post, I'm not sure what the default "400" really means for the mod as a whole. I also don't recommend messing around with the other variables until you can know what a certain config setting does, as editing more than one config value at a time can cause unpredictable results or results you like but no idea why it works.