Smeltery drain issue

giddys

I have set the smeltery up, like shown in the pictures below. There is smelted aluminium brass in it, but nothing happens when i right click the drain or the faucet. It works when I put a casting basin below instead of the casting table though. Am I doing something wrong here?

2lk2zr8.png

34dhcm1.png

2j3kugp.png

It looks like that's a wooden stencil in the casting table - you need to use the stencil to make a stone version of what you want (or some other material), then place the part in the casting table and pour the aluminium brass or gold onto it.  That'll create a cast.  That cast can then be used to pour other metals into (the same way you've got the stencil set up now, but not with the stencil).

It looks like that's a wooden stencil in the casting table - you need to use the stencil to make a stone version of what you want (or some other material), then place the part in the casting table and pour the aluminium brass or gold onto it.  That'll create a cast.  That cast can then be used to pour other metals into (the same way you've got the stencil set up now, but not with the stencil).

Oh, lol... Sorry, I am new to this mod. Thanks for the help:)

giddys, I highly suggest reading the in-game books from TCon to get you started on the mod, it covers most of the mods details and working with it. The books are called "Materials and You" (theres two of those) and "Mighty Smelting"