Help Request

Considering his name (accounting for English v. Japanese structure) would be "kenshin no sensei" (teacher of Kenshin), that's a bit ballsy, considering Kenshin is one of the OG badasses of all time.

I got the "teacher of Kenshin" part, but who the heck is Kenshin?

Thanks for the advice. I've been meaning to start another series, since I finished my last show (Another) about three weeks ago...

Kenshin is a good one if you like swordplay anime; It's dramatic without being angsty.

Other shows I like (in case you haven't heard of them) are

• [li]Cowboy Bebop (which I will eat a cravat without sauce if you haven't heard of), which is a deep-thought "space opera"[/li]
    [li]Mamotte Shugogetten and Mahoromatic (both with a little too much fanservice, but some decent romance and rather gut-wrenching bits toward the ends)[/li]
    [li]Da Capo (lots of romance, a little fanservice, again a few tough moments and a -lot- of soulsearching)[/li]
    [li]Slayers (action/romance/fantasy/magic, probably heard of it)[/li]

just to name a few off the top of my head.

Kenshin is a good one if you like swordplay anime; It's dramatic without being angsty.

Other shows I like (in case you haven't heard of them) are

• [li]Cowboy Bebop (which I will eat a cravat without sauce if you haven't heard of), which is a deep-thought "space opera"[/li]
    [li]Mamotte Shugogetten and Mahoromatic (both with a little too much fanservice, but some decent romance and rather gut-wrenching bits toward the ends)[/li]
    [li]Da Capo (lots of romance, a little fanservice, again a few tough moments and a -lot- of soulsearching)[/li]
    [li]Slayers (action/romance/fantasy/magic, probably heard of it)[/li]

just to name a few off the top of my head.

How in the fucking world did we get this off topic?