Attack of the b-team server suddenly stopped working

Dragonflair

• Discord Moderator

My memory is fuzzy but I seem to remember something about one of the weapons stations causing problems in certain circumstances. Take a look at your ForgeModLoader-server-0.log or server.log files to see if those provide more information, specifically about which block/location is causing the error. You could then use MCEdit to remove that block.

• 2 weeks later...

Time: 28/07/14 1:24 AM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at co.uk.flansmods.common.teams.TeamsManager.tick(TeamsManager.java:136)

at co.uk.flansmods.common.CommonTickHandler.sTick(CommonTickHandler.java:32)

at co.uk.flansmods.common.CommonTickHandler.tickEnd(CommonTickHandler.java:25)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

That says it all, its deffinitaly an error with flan's. It seems to me that a file is missing from your flans directory, hense "NullPointerException"

Try redownloading the server and copying over the redownloaded servers flan's directory, maybe that would help, if it doesnt try updating java or running it without flans.