BC Builders broken?

Curunir

I wanted to use a Filler, and learned to my surprise that NEI does not hold recipes for either the Blueprint, the Template, or even the Architect Table. The recipes from the BC wiki do not work. The Filler itself is the only item from the BC Builders mod that shows a recipe in NEI and can be crafted. But it's useless without templates, so the whole mod is unusable for me.

Does anybody else have the same issues?

I wanted to use a Filler, and learned to my surprise that NEI does not hold recipes for either the Blueprint, the Template, or even the Architect Table. The recipes from the BC wiki do not work. The Filler itself is the only item from the BC Builders mod that shows a recipe in NEI and can be crafted. But it's useless without templates, so the whole mod is unusable for me.

Does anybody else have the same issues?

What are building? I use the Filler for any basic gravelling. I use the build in modes in the filler for box,fill etc. The Builder recipe is missing in 1.2.9e too.

I have seen in tutorial videos that the Filler has a 3x3 grid, but it only has a one-field slot right now, which I assumed is meant to hold a template or blueprint. I could not place blocks there, at any rate.

I wanted to create my new mob spawn chamber, lined with Obsidian, and the Filler seemed the right tool for the job. So I'm back to doing everything by hand, it seems.

Edited by Curunir

I knew about the landmarks, or rather, that you need 4 to define the cube area.

I got it to do what I wanted in box mode. Which still means that everything else from BC Builders is not working, or rather deactivated. Well, at least the Filler has basic functionality.

back in like 1.5 or so the builder broke since then people have always asked when its going to be fixed i guess they jsut got tired of the question and were too busy or w/e to fix it so they just disabled it. shame had some solid concepts, but mffs can do the same thing, albeit at a higher cost which is imo more balanced.