Has there ever been a fix for the forcefield core bug?

Matt M

Has no one honestly not noticed this bug? This is like the first thing I noticed when Tekkit Lite came out, and I had hoped that it would be fixed, but apparently it wasn't brought the developers attention, and he's already moved on. 

• Discord Moderator

Keep in mind that development of mods on Forge/MC 1.4.7 ended a long time ago. Maintenance updates for that version ended not too long after that. I'm pretty sure that the TekkitLite pack has been frozen for over a year at this point.

Keep in mind that development of mods on Forge/MC 1.4.7 ended a long time ago. Maintenance updates for that version ended not too long after that. I'm pretty sure that the TekkitLite pack has been frozen for over a year at this point.

Thanks for the feedback. I remember reading that when Tekkit was launched (the space version) that all work on Tekkit Lite was going to be ending. There were several maintenance updates on the ARS mod. Being that only being able to use one forcefield core per world is a pretty serious glitch I just figured that someone would have fixed it relatively early. 

Because I wasn't actively looking for the fix for the past 2 years, I was hoping that one had been found, and this post would lead to finding out what it was. 

Thanks again for your feedback!