Adding Mods

Supetor

I want to add the mod "Tinkers' Construct" to the tekkit lite modpack. I've tried to just add the mod directly to the mods folder in the tekkit lite modpacks folder but when I do that I get an error message saying that mantle could not be found. When I remove it again tekkit lite loads up just fine. If anybody knows how to add mods to tekkit lite please let me know. I would also be interested to know if I can remove some of the mods I don't want without crashing it.

I got Mantle and Tinker's through Hermitcraft.com/modsauce. Before I tried to use tekkit lite I attempted to make my own modpack but when it ran there was no sound and it was vanilla, none of my mods were functioning. If anybody knows how to fix this, this is the way I would prefer to play.

• Discord Moderator

The HermitCraft ModSauce modpack is a collection of mods for Minecraft 1.7.2

Your modpack is based off of Hexxit which is for Forge/MC 1.5.2. The mods in the HermitCraft pack are for Forge/MC 1.7.2. This won't work.

As for attempts at a custom modpack, feel free to start a thread in the Platform Pagoda forum for your custom modpack with a link to the pack and specific, quantitative, relevant information about what isn't working and what you expect to be happening.