Modpack to fit my taste

konva

Hello, played some modpacks and in every was some good ones, but it lacks something from the other ones. Im doing 1.6.4 modpack and im checking game after few new mods added. Now im at situation where it crashes before loads.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1970 is already occupied by vazkii.botania.common.block.BlockEnchanter@40d1a97 when adding StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.blocks.DimensionalDoor@784cb194

This is conflict between some mods. So how could I find which slots are open? Where I should edit which slot it use? I dont have now any configs and I dont know to modding at all. Would you please help me? Have a nice day.

Well I tried to figure it out, but I do not have file you named.. IDConflict.txt.. Game start loads but after several sec it crashes, so I identify it as block conflict, well its also named in description.. :) Ok I have found that dumping. One question, it's better to fix conflict while im still searching for mods, or should I first make sure I have all mods and then try to fix conflicts?

• Discord Moderator

Packs should be built methodically. One should not drop dozens of mods in a pack and hope that it works. Add them in singly or in logical groups (multi-file mods like ProjectRed or mods with dependencies like ThermalExpansion with CoFHCore) so that you can debug and resolve issues as you go. That way if you add something new and it starts acting up you will know for certain where the source of the problem is.

Well, I started to completing modpack... Got this:

http://pastebin.com/qpAWFyfu

Could you please write me a little tutorial how to resolve few of those conflicts? :) Config files are in config folders but not for all current mods. Thank you and have a great weekend :)

Well I tried to do something on my own. Now I am on phase, where Minecraft Client just stopped without any crash or conflict log.

http://pastebin.com/WHHLYKu2

Do you have any ideas why this happens? On second run without any changes it works.. Could you please look at this and clarify me why this happens? Is that just an random error?

Edited by konva