1.1 modpacks.

Aci H

You mean 1.1 and not beta 1.1, right?

I'm pretty sure the underlying infrastructure is technically capable of launching Minecraft 1.1 (assuming it uses Mojang's launcher library), but the problem is that Technic's website isn't set up to provide it. One might think to try running from an external URL, but it seems that the Technic launcher checks that URLs point to Technic's API, so generating a pack URL, editing the data and re-hosting it won't work. You can try recompiling the Technic Launcher with that check removed and using a custom API entry if you really want to.

You mean 1.1 and not beta 1.1, right?

I'm pretty sure the underlying infrastructure is technically capable of launching Minecraft 1.1 (assuming it uses Mojang's launcher library), but the problem is that Technic's website isn't set up to provide it. One might think to try running from an external URL, but it seems that the Technic launcher checks that URLs point to Technic's API, so generating a pack URL, editing the data and re-hosting it won't work. You can try recompiling the Technic Launcher with that check removed and using a custom API entry if you really want t1.1

1.1 I would say was the best period for mods and modpacks. A friend of mine wanted me to reconstruct Tekkit 2 (I don't know why when tekkit was in 1.1 they people called it Tekkit 2 but okay.) and Tekkit build 2.1 used minecraft 1.1 so I wanted to see if it would work.