Please help me...

I posted a help request on a different topic but apparently it was wrong so I will post it here, I launch tekkit. I go on my favourite server. After 3 seconds my Tekkit crashes any help?

Firstly, you needed to post in the Tekkit forums, as opposed to the Technic Launcher forums. Try scrolling down all the way next time and seeing all your options.

Secondly, you did not follow the MANDATORY bug report format. You need to read stickies and know the rules before you post anything, ever.

I posted a help request on a different topic but apparently it was wrong so I will post it here, I launch tekkit. I go on my favourite server. After 3 seconds my Tekkit crashes any help?

you were given a direct link on how to format your post, but you ignore it and post here instead? I just...

head-explode.gif

• 2 weeks later...

There is no hope for humanity. Not with idiots like these.

(I bet you didn't even know who Hellen Keller was you fucking twit.)

Why are people so stupid? Why does none listen to simple instructions?

Why doesn't anyone use FUCKING PROPER GRAMMERASDRFHGJJKLL

So far I've only seen two posts from you and both were overly aggressive and misplaced. Is that your cruise control? It's only funny when staff does it, when the player base does it it's just sad and pathetic. Maybe I'm just new to this whole internet thing but in the real world neither anger nor derision can equate to intelligence.

Although, actually being educated does!~

(So there's hope.)