Server Owners: Greylist plugin?

Hello Server Owners! What are you using for your greylist implementation? I recently discovered that AntiGuest (which is awesome otherwise) hinders machinery (at least the 1.1 version).

How do you run your grey lists?

I just use PermissionsEx and the built in hierarchy system. "Guests" are the default group and "Regulars" are the next rank up which has the modifyworld.* permission nodes. In order for someone to have permission to build/pickup items/interact with the world they need to be promoted using the "/pex promote <username>" command which I granted my moderators access to.

Here is a quick example I did off the top of my head so I may have gotten some of the nodes wrong http://pastebin.com/ua8ZL0as The ranking goes in order from largest number to smallest.

Yeah.. I'm on bPermissions right now. I was thinking of hopping to PEX and ModifyWorld, but I'm noticing that neither of those plugins are supporting 1.2.5 yet. I fear that if I switch my Tekkit server over, that when Tekkit updates to 1.2.5 I'll be in the same boat again.

I've got my fingers crossed that AntiGuest 1.2.5 doesn't have the same problem.

Hmm.. Not used to plugin threads being more up-to-date than their BukkitDev pages =P

I was worried, as I saw the authors on the BukkitDev page hadn't logged in since early March.

Well, then I suppose the migration is inevitable! Thanks, Olas!