Modified Class Files for EE Trans Table - Configurable Transmutation Table

I'll start this by saying I offer zero support for this file. If it works it works, if it doesn't work and your server crashes and dies (which probably won't actually happen -- hopefully (it works on my server)). If you notice a bug, please feel free to point it out (or don't), but I am not actively supporting any sort of feature request or anything.

What does it do?

It functions as a blacklist for the transmutation tablet.

It is able to control burn/from/to transmutes by item id for both matter and fuel independently.

Where do I get it?

you can download the modified class files here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7j7ysckbecar9v6/TransTabletData.class

Required for:

DisabledTransOutMatterIds

DisabledTransOutFuelIds

DisabledTransInMatterIds

DisabledTransInFuelIds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7il7qso86l0v6ye/SlotConsume.class

Required for:

DisabledTransBurnMatterIds

DisabledTransBurnFuelIds

How do I install it?

navigate to mods folder on the server

open [3]EE2ServerV1.38-bukkit-cb1938.zip with winrar or some jar viewer

inside of the jar, go to the ee folder

replace TransTabletData.class with the downloaded one (backing up your old one might be a good idea)

replace SlotConsume.class with the downloaded one (backing up your old one might be a good idea)

How do I customize it?

Add lines like this to your mod_EE.props

Item Ids separated by comma

DisabledTransOutMatterIds=264,49,265

DisabledTransOutFuelIds=30236

DisabledTransInMatterIds=

DisabledTransInFuelIds=

DisabledTransBurnMatterIds=

DisabledTransBurnFuelIds=263

Note

To completely disable something from being used as EMC, you need to remove it from both the burn and input.

Re: Modified Class File for EE Trans Table - Limit Transmutation - CONFIGURABLE!

I just updated this to be configurable. I thought since I had taken it this far I might as well lend a hand to other tekkit server owners.

Would like to ask that this thread be removed. Not only are you modifying the mod (which was strictly prohibited in me giving permission to Technic) you are also distributing the modified source (the majority of which is my source).

CheapShot/Kaker - you going to do something about this?

Post Lock Edit: I don't mind this so long as the source isn't distributed.

Would like to ask that this thread be removed. Not only are you modifying the mod (which was strictly prohibited in me giving permission to Technic) you are also distributing the modified source (the majority of which is my source).

CheapShot/Kaker - you going to do something about this?

I'm going to lock up this thread, because he's distributing source, but I'd like to point out that Mudzereli isn't technic staff, or releasing anything that will be included in default technic, so your agreement with kaker & company isn't really the issue.

@OP: Don't release source, bro. if you're going to mod a closed source mod, release patches instead.

Edit: unlocked, as long as the source code stays gone.

• 8 months later...

I can't believe someone is attempting to combat this thread... this is the single-most awesome fix I have seen. As is, Tekkit and EE are straight up BROKEN. They have server-killing exploits that literally just destroyed the economic stability of my server. I had to roll everything back and also restore individual areas. It was not fun. With this I can finally allow tablets without fearing exploitation. In other words... I don't have to turn this mod off now, I can simply PATCH it. Why on earth would anyone be against this?!

Thank you so much for sharing, mudzereli, this is amazing.

Quick question if you're willing to help with an answer (and I do apologize if this is obvious and I am missing it - I can't even download the files right now since I am at work and dropbox is blocked) but can you whitelist items, rather than blacklist? I would love to add tablets on to my server that simply transmute basic blocks alone (dirt, sand, obsidian, etc.) but blacklisting 95% or more of Tekkit's ID's could be a pretty daunting task! On a similar note, if this is not possible if anyone has a plain-text list somewhere of all these ID's that would be really helpful! Perhaps these are in the plugin files themselves, even?