Where's the list of 3.0.0|1.2.5 Servers?

When I run the Tekkit Launcher, I can click Options, and there's a pulldown menu called Select Modpack Build. Apparently I need to keep it on 2.1.0|1.1|Rec. Build, because if I try to use any of the newer builds, I can't communicate with any of the tekkit servers listed on this forum. I get the error:

Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

I'm guessing this means if you run a 2.1.0 server, you need a 2.1.0 client. Simple enough. What I don't get is, why is everyone running 2.1.0? We all know 2.1.0 is buggy as hell. Literally every public server I've been on either crashes every ten minutes or else has EE completely disabled. (And I mean COMPLETELY disabled, often times even if their Technic forums thread suggests otherwise. I would have thought we could at least get away with keeping Transmutation Tablets around, but nope! Apparently converting all my useless gravel into copper is a game-breaker somehow.)

Should I be encouraging my favorite EE-friendly servers to switch to 3.0.0? Is 3.0.0 REALLY more unstable than 2.1.0? Because 2.1.0 seems pretty bad, at this point.

TL;DR: See subject.

(Sorry if this is explained elsewhere. I couldn't find it.)

When I run the Tekkit Launcher, I can click Options, and there's a pulldown menu called Select Modpack Build. Apparently I need to keep it on 2.1.0|1.1|Rec. Build, because if I try to use any of the newer builds, I can't communicate with any of the tekkit servers listed on this forum. I get the error:

Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

I'm guessing this means if you run a 2.1.0 server, you need a 2.1.0 client. Simple enough. What I don't get is, why is everyone running 2.1.0? We all know 2.1.0 is buggy as hell. Literally every public server I've been on either crashes every ten minutes or else has EE completely disabled. (And I mean COMPLETELY disabled, often times even if their Technic forums thread suggests otherwise. I would have thought we could at least get away with keeping Transmutation Tablets around, but nope! Apparently converting all my useless gravel into copper is a game-breaker somehow.)

Should I be encouraging my favorite EE-friendly servers to switch to 3.0.0? Is 3.0.0 REALLY more unstable than 2.1.0? Because 2.1.0 seems pretty bad, at this point.

TL;DR: See subject.

(Sorry if this is explained elsewhere. I couldn't find it.)

The server files haven't been released yet. Only the client files are available.

You realize that some servers have ee disabled for more then just wanting to prevent from protections and stuff being bypassed. If a server is truely a server with a decent admin he/she is more then capable of replacing a few files to fix the ee issues with 2.1.1 is the current version btw not 2.1.0 just saying. rather some server owners have ee off for personal reasons such as they dont feel that it fits into tekkit. So i doubt that the reason alot of servers have EE disabled is because of problems with world guard and such and dont think that tekkit 2.1.1 is all TOO buggy. it has a few such as the jetpack and mining laser issues but most of 2.1.1 is no more buggy then 3.0 will probly be. just saying in my personal experience

All I know is, I've been hopping around from server to server the past couple weeks and moderating on one in particular, and almost all of them are overrun with problems. If what you say is true, I'd like to know what server you play on. (I'd also like for your admin to publish his patch so we can all use that while we're waiting for an official fix.)

My server is one of the ones that has it disabled out of choice for multiple reasons, none including the issues with protection and

http://evolutionrd.beastnode.net/vb/showthread.php?529-Modding-the-mods-DM-RM-tools should give you the answers you need

but if thats too much work for you. you can always just disable the items. odds are it will still be like this in 3.0 not sure havent looked at the mod notes as i really dont care about the mod.

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,8077.0.html - disable mod items