[Bug] IC2/Bronze Wrench [BUG]

CodeRed

Question

Launcher/pack Version: 2.1.0 | 1.1 | Rec. Build

Operating System: Win 7 64bit

Version of Java: version 7 update 3 (Build 1.7.0_03-b05)

Description of Problem: When I try to use a bronze wrench, aka IC2 Wrench, to remove a machine nothing happens. I've tried multipul times and nothing happens. I right click and it does nothing, same with shift + right clicking. If anyone can help me I will be vary happy.

Error Messages: N/A

Link to pastebin of log: N/A

Resolved

10 answers to this question

Are you sure it's an IC2 machine? The wrench won't work on BC/RP2 items. Also, check to see if the server you're on has any kind of world block protection mods. If you're in a protected area, you more than likely can't remove machines.

Yeah, i'm using it on IC machines & a BatBox both don't work. Its not in a protected area because its just a simple 2 person server for my friend and I. WorldEdit is enabled but we haven't used it. I'll disable it and see if it works.

EDIT: Still doesn't work.

WorldEdit doesn't protect region. Whoever is running the server: ask them (or well, yourself) if they changed any of the IC2 configs. Also make have them make sure IC2 has the wrench set to itemToolWrench=29927 in the config. Changing that can screw it up if it's put to the wrong number.

• Forum Administrators

There are two types of bronze wrenches. You can see them both in NEI. Try spawning the other one and see if it works then.

Thanks, this works. Whats the recipe for this wrench so i know?

Here's the recipe for the IC2 wrench:

fylzy.png

On a slightly related note, I found the results of googling "IC2 Bronze Wrench" interesting.

KSy66.png