NEED HELP Starting Tekkit server

Ok so i have a problem starting my tekkit server. i have all the files that come with the download and when i start the server it gives me a problem / warning. the weird thing is it that it used to start but then 1 day it stopped working anybody have a fix for this.

It says:

>CONFLICT @ -204

16 : 36 : 19 [iNFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.1

16 : 36 : 19 [iNFO] Loading properties

16 : 36 : 19 [iNFO] Starting minecraft server on XX.XX.XX.XXX:25565

16 : 36 : 19 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!

16 : 36 : 19 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.Bindexception: Cannot assign requested address: JUM_Bind

16 : 36 : 19 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port

Does anybody have a problem fix to my problem (FAIL)

Your server is already running. If you think it isn't, try restarting your computer. Also, the fact that you didn't check to see if it is already running and/or didn't try restarting your computer makes you totally deserve that probation.

Can people still read the forums when banned, just not post? Or did I just waste my time heheh

Can people still read the forums when banned, just not post? Or did I just waste my time heheh

They can read the forums, but the forums don't record what they're reading because they're not logged in. It makes for an interesting return if you're used to keeping up with everything, so if I were probated for being dumb at some point (not impossible), I'd just stop reading for a few days and catch up later.