Adding buildcraft and ic crossover mod

U know what you are the worst moderator i've ever seen you're rude mean and not need to be that mean to people asking simple questions

This is your last chance before a ban. Go read the whalebox for an hour or so. If you can't handle our attitude about awful posters, then you clearly don't belong here. Go back to mcforums.

U know what you are the worst moderator i've ever seen you're rude mean and not need to be that mean to people asking simple questions

It's quite rude to ask people to do things above and beyond what they are already doing for free, to satisfy you, especially when those things would require a lot of effort. You could at least take the time to post in the place they provided, with a little more effort into your post.

Haha, oh wow. That...that made my day. It's like he doesn't even know!

Also, try the word "You" sometime. I know you can. Also also, use grammar. For once.

This is your last chance before a ban. Go read the whalebox for an hour or so. If you can't handle our attitude about awful posters, then you clearly don't belong here. Go back to mcforums.

He has a point. I know you wanna make sth clear but there are other, less patronizing, ways to say it.

He has a point. I know you wanna make sth clear but there are other, less patronizing, ways to say it.

There are nicer ways to do it.

We aren't going to use those ways. I'm also fucktired of explaining why.

Mods aren't employees, they aren't paid. You have not bought any goods or services that entitle you to any particular level or service.

They are volunteers who try to keep this place useful, and repeating the same information 50 times a day because 40 new users can't be bothered to follow the forum rules is counter productive and clutters. They have no duty or obligation to hand hold people who refuse to do anything for themselves.

And yes, I know my math. Some people are just too damn thick to get it the first, second, or third time something is spelled out to them.