IPBoard

MrFeri

Hi guys :) I want to ask the administration if you would like to use my IPBoard script ?

Its a very nice forum script that costs about $150, and i own one licence. Im not useing this script atm so i wunder if you guys would like to use it?

PS. If you want to use it all the topics, forums and users will be untuched because there is a converter that converts all the topics etc into IPBoard script :)

In other words every thing will be saved :)

Let me know what you think about it :)

No ^^ Im just asking if you guys (administration) would like to use my IPBoard forum script :) its sort of like SMF but its called IPBoard and its not free, there for better security and more functions :)

No ^^ Im just asking if you guys (administration) would like to use my IPBoard forum script :) its sort of like SMF but its called IPBoard and its not free, there for better security and more functions :)

You're selling your own license of IP.Board.

Fairly sure this violates several tenets of their terms of service.

Guys, im just asking you if you would like to use it because i have it avaible and in not useing my copy right now. Im just asking :) And all i want back is to be your technician administrator :P

I highly doubt :) they'd want someone who just :) came onto their boards suddenly :) and with no prior knowledge of this person :) to run their boards for :) them when they're :) already doing :) a :) fine :) enough :) job. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I still can't speak for them, but in my opinion, someone who wants to be the technician of a piece of software designed to aid in the use of language for discussion needs to have a better grasp of the language.

Ah, so you want a position of power.

:frogout:

Just say yes or not and dont act smart...

Its just a proposition ...

I highly doubt :) they'd want someone who just :) came onto their boards suddenly :) and with no prior knowledge of this person :) to run their boards for :) them when they're :) already doing :) a :) fine :) enough :) job. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Like i said before, just a proposition :)

I still can't speak for them, but in my opinion, someone who wants to be the technician of a piece of software designed to aid in the use of language for discussion needs to have a better grasp of the language.

I came to Canada about 4 years ago so im still not that good at english :) But im trying my very best :)

And if you guys are afraid that i mess up your board you can just make a backup copy :)

Once again, just a proposition :)

And the reason behind me offering you my copy is because i don't want it to just sit there and not being used, so instead i asked you guys to use it :)

Than in stand of acting smart you could say that right away :)

Sortez. Non, sérieusement, ne partez. Si vous ne pouvez pas prendre des personnes étant futées, car vous le mettez, vous n'avez aucun endroit ici. Vous êtes tous deux qui agissent comme un imbécile et obtenus presque interdit dans votre premier fil. Gardez-le vers le haut et je sens venir d'interdiction

And if you guys are afraid that i mess up your board you can just make a backup copy :)

Once again, just a proposition :)

And the reason behind me offering you my copy is because i don't want it to just sit there and not being used, so instead i asked you guys to use it :)

Jesus H. Christ what is it with you and that smilie, no-one who's sane and/or has good intentions uses :) that much

It makes you look like a 10-year-old kid, for one.

Actually that's what you're coming across as, smilies aside.

Brunswick uses them all the time and im actually 16. And im just trying to be nice by using " :) "

I just like useing smile faces xD that's all :) ^^ Whats wrong with :) ? ^^

Stoppé au moyen de eux dans un tel nombre important à moins que vous ayez une certaine sorte de conditions médicales que des forces il. L'idéotie n'est pas des conditions médicales, cependant.

Stoppé au moyen de eux dans un tel nombre important à moins que vous ayez une certaine sorte de conditions médicales que des forces il. L'idéotie n'est pas des conditions médicales, cependant.

Nie do ko?ca rozumiem o co ci chodzi ale zgadzam si? z tob?. ^^

Brunswick uses them all the time and im actually 16. And im just trying to be nice by using " :) "

Dobra, spróbujmy w j?zyku polskim. Ty zachowujesz si? jak idiota. Zako?czy? j? lub b?dziesz sko?czy? zabronione. Ponadto robi?em go o?mieszy? Ciebie.