Are you playing Day Z yet?

sct

• Forum Administrators

No? The hell is wrong with you. GET IT NOW.

Day Z is a zombie survival mod for ARMA 2. It's the greatest ever. Don't believe me? Your loss.

If any of you wonderful people are already playing it you should totally meet up with the rest of us that are playing and not kill us and take all our shit.

• Forum Administrators

What the hell, don't invite these scrubs!

The idea is to get them to join us then we KILL them and take all their stuffs. but now that is RUINED.

My brother tried it, he said when he was actually able to get the game's network to work he was repeatedly killed, resurected, and killed again by one guy in the server.

The networking seems to be the worst, we play minecraft, L4D2, battlefront 2, portal 2, and a couple other games all the time without lag. He tries to find an arma2 server and nothing is below 200ms ping.

Also, I'm almost done with finals, why is culinary school so hard Q_Q

My wife went to culinary school. Holycrap her food is good but jobs are terrible and the loan repayments on her $60k tuition really hurt.

My wife went to culinary school. Holycrap her food is good but jobs are terrible and the loan repayments on her $60k tuition really hurt.

What area is she in? I find that your area effects your pay a lot, in LA most entry jobs are 50k+ also, I went to Le Cordon Bleu in Hollywood, and my tuition only came out to 20k :D

(Of course I may be a hopeful optimist just waiting for the cold hard sting of reality's bitch slap.)

• Forum Administrators

My brother tried it, he said when he was actually able to get the game's network to work he was repeatedly killed, resurected, and killed again by one guy in the server.

That's weird since you know.. A) you can't be resurrected B) every time you respawn you are in a random location in the map.

What game was your brother playing?

What area is she in? I find that your area effects your pay a lot, in LA most entry jobs are 50k+ also, I went to Le Cordon Bleu in Hollywood, and my tuition only came out to 20k :D

(Of course I may be a hopeful optimist just waiting for the cold hard sting of reality's bitch slap.)

She went to the california school of cullinary arts in pasadena, great instruction but the administration was extremely predatory. They talked her out of applying for financial aid because it would delay her entry. They got sued for it, bastards deserve it because my wife came from a very poor family and is frankly too trusting.

That's weird since you know.. A) you can't be resurrected B) every time you respawn you are in a random location in the map.

What game was your brother playing?

It was a dayz server I know that, no clue which one.

Doubt I'll try it myself, persistent characters with player run servers is a recipe for disaster.

Besides, I've got diablo 3 that just finished downloading.

• Forum Administrators

It was a dayz server I know that, no clue which one.

Doubt I'll try it myself, persistent characters with player run servers is a recipe for disaster.

Besides, I've got diablo 3 that just finished downloading.

Okay. All player ran servers require APPROVAL from the dev of Day Z before they will be allowed on the network. No modification of the game is allowed. Your friend wasn't playing on any Day Z server I have ever seen before. I've been on several and plenty of other people I know have been on a lot more. No one has ever heard of them being screwed up to the point where anything major in the game was changed like that.