[ UnlimitedCraft ][ TPPI 1.1.2a ][ 183 Mods ][ Open ][ 24H ][ TS3 ][ No mods removed ][ 38 Plugins ][ Fresh Map ][ 28 Ranks ]

This server is fun to be on. and has loads of mods with very very little lag. You can do a lot off stuff in it and still have more stuff to do. Good luck to anyone joining it. Also we are having our first PVP event hosted by the head admin.

Edited by stephenseiber

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This server is fun to be on. and has loads of mods with very very little lag. You can do a lot off stuff in it and still have more stuff to do. Good luck to anyone joining it. Also we are having our first PVP event hosted by the head admin.

And you know stephen, you are one of the most old player of the server i think :P  I appreciate your loyalty to the server

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT: we finally found the crash that come from ic2 that we have severall times a day. Until the coder fix the problems. NEVER use universal cable to power any IC2 machine block or staff will delete your whole base. Since we think this cable is pretty much awesome, we don't want to ban it.

Powerpin, people keep reporting this and your factions server thread as duplicates. I've told you before you need to make them more unique.

Make a decision. Take the time to make both threads obviously different with no reference to the other server, or I can remove one of the threads and you can keep advertising both servers in a single thread.

A new event have been created, starting this 28 november, FIND THE STAFFS HEADS can make you win multiple rewards points prices, starting at 500 pts to a maximum of 12 ooo pts. Theses points can be spend in the donator shop in the website. Good luck to all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We added the Gods plugin, come and pray a god, get a chance to become is priest and receive items and powers. Send curse on the god enemy followers :P

We made a new big city called Heraklion, bank, players shops, admin shops, pvp arena and many more coming soon have been moved there.

me and friend was banned with reason: 1d town griefing

i want explaination, what is it? - thing we griefed. 

Can i have your minecraft username so ill be able to investigate?  Everytime a staff punish a player, he need to post it in the staffs forum. So will be able to see what hapenned.

Can i have your minecraft username so ill be able to investigate? Everytime a staff punish a player, he need to post it in the staffs forum. So will be able to see what hapenned.

Ok.. sorry everything solved by good staff of server, enjoyed, city disappeared cuz low money.. taxes .... and someone raided us

Edited by TAURION

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons