how do i disable explosions of all vareity's?

Im Starting up a tekkit lets play with a few freinds soon but i need to find a way to disable the explosions as they are addicted to nukes etc, does anyone know of a way to disable explosions of all variety's, modded and vanilla?

thank you in advance.:-)

If you're in control of the server, I'm sure there's a plug-in. Why not just ask your "friends" to get their explosives jollies elsewhere? Like, 20,000 blocks away, in the middle of a lava lake? >:]

If you're in control of the server, I'm sure there's a plug-in.

i've searched for one, but the only ones i could find were for vanilla minecraft items or mobs, not explosions in general, i was hopeing that there was a plugin that would disable explosions of all vareities, but instead they just basically uncheck explosions that come from creepers, tnt, etc, this means that they are only designed for vannila objects/entities. so if anyone knows a way to go into the actual properties of the server files and go and disable the explosions from there

i've searched for one, but the only ones i could find were for vanilla minecraft items or mobs, not explosions in general, i was hopeing that there was a plugin that would disable explosions of all vareities, but instead they just basically uncheck explosions that come from creepers, tnt, etc, this means that they are only designed for vannila objects/entities. so if anyone knows a way to go into the actual properties of the server files and go and disable the explosions from there

Use the plugin "Mining tnt". It's intended to only make certain things be blown up, and will effectively nerf it. It has a whielist, so anything not on the list wont go boom.

It also affects non-vanilla explosions, such as the cannons, dynamite, and nukes.

Use the plugin "Mining tnt". It's intended to only make certain things be blown up, and will effectively nerf it. It has a whielist, so anything not on the list wont go boom.

It also affects non-vanilla explosions, such as the cannons, dynamite, and nukes.

One question, URL please!!!!