Tekkit does not launch after I press play

agamer7809

Title says it all really.  A couple of my friends want me to join them in playing tekkit, so I downloaded the launcher and what not.  I installed the Tekkit mod pack and after all of that I press the "Play" button.  Shortly after that it unpacks some files, the technic launcher closes out for a few seconds, and than reopens.  Suggestions as to how to fix this or why this is happening? 

Your having problems with your Memory or Files itself, To fix the Memory, Press the Gear at the Top Right Corner, Then it should be set to Default, 512 MB, Change that as high as it can go,

As for the File Problems, do %appdata% in the Application called "Run" Then find, .technic After that is found press Modpacks,

Find Tekkitmain

Tekkitmain = Tekkit Space (Main Tekkit)

Tekkitlite = Tekkit Lite Modpack

Tekkit = Tekkit Classic Modpack

Then After inside of that Folder (tekkitmain) Press crtl+a and then Right click and Press Delete, After done, Go back Into your Technic Launcher, Press Play On Tekkit Space (Main One) And let it download the Files.

These are the two Solves I know of, If this Continues not to work, Please Contact the Staff at Technic :D, Or my Personal Fav, Restart your Computer :D

Goodluck! And also If you need more help contact me on Skype: XeX Depleted

Thats my Username!