Technic launcher closes and re-opens on any modpack

MadMikeGamerXL1

I tried to launch my modpack recently, and noticed that it was crashing, as it couldn't even show the Minecraft window. It would just close the launcher, starts loading in the Console, but then re-opens the launcher again. I tried removing recently added mods, to soon find out it wasn't even my pack doing it, it was any and every modpack. 

I found this Error after reading the console. 

[B#439]  2014-10-15 18:18:20 [INFO] [TCon-Preloader] Loaded properties successfully. Using specified settings.
[B#439]  2014-10-15 18:18:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[B#439]  2014-10-15 18:18:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[B#439]  2014-10-15 18:18:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[B#439]  2014-10-15 18:18:20 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
[B#439]  java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
[B#439]  	at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:901)
[B#439]  	at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(ArrayList.java:865)
[B#439]  	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
[B#439]  	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
[B#439]  Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=128m; support was removed in 8.0

I did have Java 8, but read that it doesn't work well with Technic, and so i uninstalled it, so i was left with Java 7 Update 67 (64-Bit). But this still did not fix the issue.

Yo did not uninstall it properly.

Go to C:Program FilesJava (on a Windows system) and check for yourself.

Thanks for the reply. I checked that destination, and it did have a folder for 8, but there was only one file in there, called "msvcr100.dll". I deleted the folder, and still doesn't work. could it be the JDK? I think that's Java 8, too.