[3.1.2]Scandic Inferno[PvP][20 slots][Open][Factions][No EE] Minimal rules server - badasses only!

VideoBoy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the server is down, is it just a crash?

EDIT: It has been down for 6 hours straight, what's happening?

Long story. XD

It's back up now. The new IP is tekkit.scandic.us. The old IP has a tiny server with a sign with the new IP so existing players shouldn't have a problem connecting.

Okay so I've hit my bandwidth limit... The server will be down until tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I will upgrade the VPS that my other vanilla server is in and then move this server over to it. Sorry, guys.

Uhmm... I dont know where you live, but you should give GMT times, because right now its 5 o'clock where i live, and the server is still down ;)

• 2 weeks later...

can you remove the block cutter upgrade from the forcefield? makaan32 is abusing it to cut huge areas into the map and it completely ignores faction territory (rendering bothering to build anything near the spawn even in reinforced blocks completely useless; because he's a vindictive faggot).

that or ban the vindictive faggot.

can you remove the block cutter upgrade from the forcefield? makaan32 is abusing it to cut huge areas into the map and it completely ignores faction territory (rendering bothering to build anything near the spawn even in reinforced blocks completely useless; because he's a vindictive faggot).

that or ban the vindictive faggot.

Done. Thanks for reporting this issue. :)

Block cutter upgrade is now banned.

when i can connect it says i need tekkit but i have it o.o

You probably have an older version of it. Get Tekkit 3.1.2.

made a temp spawn and with permission we'll build a grander / more functional one

also bump

I have no words to thank you for your effort, but, don't waste your time. Take my word on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry about all the god damn crashes lately, gentlemen. There seems to be some kind of problem in the world. It'll take some time to track down but in the mean time I have incremented the world saves to 5 minutes to minimize data loss.

FIXED IT.

'cus I'm pro.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons