Redstone.

TheGuy

How good are you with redstone?

On a scale of 1-10, I like purple. (loljk)

I am quite the expert, but most of my wiring is messy as fuck..

Basically, there are a few types of redstoners:

1) The Inventer: This dude invents shit, like new bud switches etc.

2) The Compacter: This guy compacts stuff, like cubehamster who made a 7x7x7 5-shot cannon.

3) The Fuck-You-All-ist: Invents stuff, doesn't give a flying fuck about compactness or messiness.

4) The Smart: Color-codes all his circuits and places signs everywhere for everyone to understand.

I am no. 3 since I like inventing stuff, like epic cannons, but I don't give a fuck about compactness. God forbid I waste a bit of redstone! I like making cannons. They're epic. Once I made a 50-shot once, terribly compact.

I'd say I'm around a 3 I can't do much of anything complicated with It but I do know how to hook some simple machines and mechanisms up with it, I've also been known to make rather interesting traps with it also a#3, I get around to covering it up... eventually.

I do learn sometimes from CNBMinecraft, cubehamster and sethbling, they're awesome. I memorized CNBMinecraft's 2x2 hidden door, his 3x3, 4x4 doors, and the elevator. (Which is awesome btw).

As regards to cubehamster, he also invents stuff (he now has a weekly redstone challenge) and also compacts them. If you saw the video about the die cube he made, he even made a small house in it xD

I do learn sometimes from CNBMinecraft, cubehamster and sethbling, they're awesome. I memorized CNBMinecraft's 2x2 hidden door, his 3x3, 4x4 doors, and the elevator. (Which is awesome btw).

As regards to cubehamster, he also invents stuff (he now has a weekly redstone challenge) and also compacts them. If you saw the video about the die cube he made, he even made a small house in it xD

You should check out McKrawlls Elevator. Damn amazing. Tutorial:

Oh yes, I saw it. It's great, and fast, but it's not very SMP compatible (He even made a video about it), I made a nice elevator that's SMP compatible, and fits 4 players. (2x2x2 car, max 8 blocks height)

• 4 weeks later...