/application support/technic pack folder missing from Mac. SOLVED

SpadgersHat

Question

EDIT: Ok, sorry, while it didn't show up in the application support folder, and a search for terms wouldn't bring it up, a specific search for exactly that directory would. Very strange, but I've got it now. Thanks.

Hi chaps.

This relates to people running Technic SSP from the launcher on a Mac.

I'm perfectly ready for this to be something obvious, and I have just upgraded to Lion so I may be missing the simplest step, but when I checked in the normal place (./library/application support) I had no technic pack folder. Because I'm starting afresh on a new computer, and am running vanilla from the Technic launcher too, there's no minecraft folder either.

Yet, when I load up the technic pack from the launcher in my applications, I have a save file that can be played as normal.

The whole thing loads fine, but I'm dying to find the folder and tinker around a bit.

Any suggestions?

(If I'm being stupid, please let me down lightly.)

edit: I've checked for hidden files and folders, and searched the whole HD. Still nothing.

5 answers to this question

This thread has been dead since February 18th... and the answer is right at the top.

Here ya go: Ok, sorry, while it didn't show up in the application support folder, and a search for terms wouldn't bring it up, a specific search for exactly that directory would. Very strange, but I've got it now. Thanks.