-jombersson- i need help with installing!!! (He got Jomberssoned)

jombersson

Re: i need help with installing!!!

i have bought minecraft but i forgot password and i cant even go to minecraft.net

Welp, if that's really the case (yeah sure buddy) then it's not our problem, it's your fault for forgetting your pass. Take it up with mojang. But honstely that would mean it's been some amount of time since you last entered it which means you don't play minecraft very often. No one who plays minecraft goes for a long enough time without playing to forget their passes. No one has "kind of" bought the game.

Edit: Yeah called it. Nice try bud.

omk mayby i used a piraet account but i just want so much to play minecraft with technic but i cant buy it i cant get to minecraft.net

Ok. So, you pretty much tried to "trick us" into helping you play a game without paying for it. That is not our job. We do not do this so you can lay back and pirate a game without having to do any work. If you want to use something without paying for it, you do your own god damn work.

So in that case, you've broken the forums rule about piracy discussion and asking for help to play technic with a pirate account on these forums. You've also tried to trick the administration and circumvent the previously stated rule.

Go ahead and explain to me why I shouldn't ban you.

BUSTED!

(for the sake of keeping your sanity the troll face has not been included in this post)

Is it me or did he/she just turn from a ok writer to someone who can't type well at all 'omk mayby' all of the sudden...

Anyway technic does NOT support pirated clients, buy the game and if your younger use your pocket money otherwise use your brain and a solution is certain to present itself.

i dont know mayby beacause it impossible for me to buy the game this is the error report with google chrome:Hups! Google Chrome ei saa yhteyttä osoitteeseen minecraft.net

Yritä ladata uudelleen: minecraft.­net

Muita ehdotuksia:

Katsele sivuston minecraft.­net välimuistikopiota.

Hae Googlesta:

and explorer:it goes to some site called Qword

mozilla:it goes to some site called mystart

im finnish im 14 years old in finland we speak finnish!

'in finland we speak finnish' no really... :P , if that is so try a privacy software and then go to the website(something may be blocking you) or that is all a flat out lie again and you're just messing with us...

i dont know mayby beacause it impossible for me to buy the game this is the error report with google chrome:Hups! Google Chrome ei saa yhteyttä osoitteeseen minecraft.net

Yritä ladata uudelleen: minecraft.­net

Muita ehdotuksia:

Katsele sivuston minecraft.­net välimuistikopiota.

Hae Googlesta:

and explorer:it goes to some site called Qword

mozilla:it goes to some site called mystart

im finnish im 14 years old in finland we speak finnish!

Looks like someone has been careless when using the net. You've got a virus or some kind of malaware on your computer that is redirecting you away from minecraft.net when you try to go there. Do you have any anti-virus at all? Google "Microsoft Security Essentials" and use that. Hopefully it will clean your machine and remove that virus and you'll be able to connect to minecraft.net again.

I'm going to laugh if you got the virus by trying to download things to let you play minecraft without paying.

i hawnt downloaded anything in a while exept for technic 6 launcher and minecraft.net problem came along time ago when i played minecraft classic on a server there was 5 players name jombersson and me with name jombersson and then there became? an error and i couldnt go to minecraft.net

i hawnt downloaded anything in a while exept for technic 6 launcher and minecraft.net problem came along time ago when i played minecraft classic on a server there was 5 players name jombersson and me with name jombersson and then there became? an error and i couldnt go to minecraft.net

You got jomberssoned