-jombersson- i need help with installing!!! (He got Jomberssoned)

jombersson

Re: i need help with installing!!!

Why do you triple-post?

Because you are under a warning. Piracy isn't tolerated here, nor are workarounds for people with a pirate version of Minecraft. To compound it, you flat-out lied to everyone here. TBH, I'd just be glad you got a purple name and not banned.

Woops privacy software is just if you're in an annoying region like mine where everything you visit is blocked... dude really triple post, lying , and a virus on your computer- you're VERY lucky ur not banned...

Just to let you know, if you can't connect to minecraft.net, then even if you HAD your password, you wouldn't be able to log on.

now that was a lie i was told that it is possible to log in it connects in minecraft launcher to get minecraft news i just cant get to the site not connect.

why?!?

EE changed quite a bit between the two versions.

PS: If you're still having problems getting to minecraft.net, you can find a solution via google by searching for "[name of the site you are redirected to] redirect malware fix"

It's a pretty common type of malware, and there are methods for removing any of them that you might have. Good Luck.

now that was a lie i was told that it is possible to log in it connects in minecraft launcher to get minecraft news i just cant get to the site not connect.

Um... no. It is NOT possible to log in without connecting to minecraft.net.

The minecraft website is the same domain that hosts the login data for the game, so if one isn't working, neither will the other.

You should make sure you know your shit before accusing someone of lying.