Cant Craft any IC2 Items

yamahanytro

Question

9 answers to this question

• Forum Administrators

Bro, you serious? :P

I guess when you get all you plugins set, you wont be use /reload so often...

It's terrible practice and a lot of plugins have issues when the reload command is used. Its generally disliked by the bukkit plugin development community and there are even petitions to get it fully removed! Restart your server gracefully when configuring plugins. Sure... it takes more work but is way less error prone.

Instead of /reload

I use /restart now using this plugin: - It kicks all players with a "Server is restarting " notice, does a /save-all and restarts the server completely. -also helps reduce memory buildup.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-simplerestart-v1-1-0-simple-server-automatic-rebooting-and-commands-1000.24652/

Its posted for bukkit 1000 but it works perfectly on 1.2.5. No issues.

You need a launch script that will restart your server. This is my .bat launch script below.

My Launch Script: (Most people will hate it)

@ECHO OFF

SET BINDIR=%~dp0

CD /D "%BINDIR%"

:start

"%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -XX:ParallelGCThreads=8 -server -Xincgc -Xmx12G -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -Xnoclassgc -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:LargePageSizeInBytes=4m -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+AggressiveOpts -cp Tekkit.jar org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main

goto start

PS: If you do hate it, let me know why... always looking to improve my launch script.