Disable Certain Item Recipes

Hello,

Ive mastered to ban certain items with modifyworld and permissions, but somehow the crafting-permission of modifyworld doesn't seem to work (at least for IC2-Coins). Does anybody have experience how to disable certain recipes?

What I want to do is, I want to allow people to carry IC2-Coins, but I dont want them to craft them. That way I can setup a iConomy <-> IC2-Coins Exchange Station so People can trade with Trade-o-Mats or build bunkers to keep their money in.

i'm using disablecraft atm and it works perfectly. Just put the IC recipes in the IC part of the config and everything else in the standard part. I've used it to disabled the crafting of RedPower, EE, IndustrialCraft and RailCraft recipes and they all work

Could you send me your jar/config? Because when I put the plugin in the plugins folder I'm getting this:

2012-05-31 16:07:18 [iNFO] [disablecraft] Enabling disablecraft v0.3.0.1

2012-05-31 16:07:18 [iNFO] [DC] Rework of NoCraft[ic2 compatible]

2012-05-31 16:07:18 [iNFO] [DC] [DC] Default configuration created.

2012-05-31 16:07:18 [sEVERE] Error occurred while enabling disablecraft v0.3.0.1 (Is it up to date?)

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.CraftingManager.b()Ljava/util/List;

at me.tabr.disablecraft.DCMain.onEnable(DCMain.java:183)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:386)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:262)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:244)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:375)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:362)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:191)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

You are using a version of disablecraft which would have been ok for tekkit 2.1 but is seriously out of date for the version of bukkit used in a 3.x server. There is a newer version (0.4.1.1) which is still for an earlier bukkit version than tekkit 3 uses but if someone above says it's working for them it's worth a try.

Look here : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/disablecraft/