Minefactory Reloaded for Tekkit 3.0.3

I wonder if the admins could give us some insight into why this wasn't put into Tekkit 3? I would really like to add this mod, but I'm guessing there are some issues and conflicts with the other mods in tekkit.

Any info would be great!

The only problem i had was that it couldn't find the BC api so i compiled it added it and it all worked :)

What can Minefactory do that RedPower can't already accomplish in one way or another, besides conveyor belts? Not trying to start an argument, or say that Minefactory isn't a good mod, I'm genuinely curious.

You can use BC to power the machines, you can auto fish, harvest materials off animals etc.

Plus its alot more fun

It's ugly. It's kinda buggy. A lot of things don't work as intended, particularly conveyor belts. Shit falls off of them and gets stuck between the tiles constantly.

I don't know for sure, but those all sound like excellent reasons not to include it.

It's ugly. It's kinda buggy. A lot of things don't work as intended, particularly conveyor belts. Shit falls off of them and gets stuck between the tiles constantly.

I don't know for sure, but those all sound like excellent reasons not to include it.

Jay? Why can't I hate you!!!!

Thanks for the info. You are the 4th person that has informed me of these same issues. I won't waste my time on this.

Jay? Why can't I hate you!!!!

Thanks for the info. You are the 4th person that has informed me of these same issues. I won't waste my time on this.

You can't hate me because I am equal parts Beautiful, Intelligent, and Malevolent, and hating me would be foolish.