Two Many Items Glitch

Have server Group-Essentional-Permissions operational & functioning

Problem: any player able to get stack of items from two many items regardless of rank as opposed to just getting the Receipie for said item

any suggestion on where to fix this issue

1. It's Too Many Items.

2. Too Many Items isn't in Tekkit; the mod you're thinking of is Not Enough Items.

3. Started my server as none op and I wasn't able to spawn items in non-creative mode using NEI. When I clicked it, I got the recipe for the item; when right clicking, I got utility mode.

In short, unable to replicate and I'd recommend you provide more information such as changes, plugins, logs, etc.

Re: Two much items

What I am going to do for now I think so I can bring my server up is just remove the Too much Items mode at least taht way i can bring my server online

I relay your data to my server Programmer when he get back on my Teamspeak Server

Thank you for your time & patience in your response

Yuri, what he appears to be trying to say is that even though someone may be in creative mode, or have permissions for /item or /give they cannot spawn themselves items using the NEI interface. I've also had that problem, but this is not the place for this. It belongs in the tekkit bug board along with the other 20+ threads stating the same thing.

Yuri, what he appears to be trying to say is that even though someone may be in creative mode, or have permissions for /item or /give they cannot spawn themselves items using the NEI interface. I've also had that problem, but this is not the place for this. It belongs in the tekkit bug board along with the other 20+ threads stating the same thing.

Based on this statement

Problem: any player able to get stack of items from two many items regardless of rank as opposed to just getting the Receipie for said item

I believe he's talking about anyone being able to spawn items when not OPed instead of no one being able to spawn items.

I'm not infallible and I may be wrong but I'm pretty certain he's talking about people spawning items when they're not supposed to be able to spawn items. If this is a common problem, I can't replicate the problem and I don't know the cause. However, I'd certainly agree with you that if it's a significant problem it should be on the bug board in the proper format.

You are correct in your opion thats exactly what is going on

anyone can spawn the items therefore if there is a moderator online please refer my post to the approate location

thanks & i apologize for posting in wrong fourms

Jeremy

Ah, my apologies sir, I happened to read that wrong. (eh, it happens around 2 am...) I've heard of that problem, but cannot reproduce it on my server, as I have tried. Best of luck to you.

Also Jeremy, might wanna read the rules of the forums before a global mod stomps on ur fingers for signing your post. They dont quite like that around here.

Ah, my apologies sir, I happened to read that wrong. (eh, it happens around 2 am...) I've heard of that problem, but cannot reproduce it on my server, as I have tried. Best of luck to you.

Also Jeremy, might wanna read the rules of the forums before a global mod stomps on ur fingers for signing your post. They dont quite like that around here.

Aside from that, Jeremy, I recommend you try to adhere to the bug report format ( http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,2797.0.html ) and provide more information on any plugins (including specific plugin versions) and changes you made to base files, if applicable. The more you can tell us about your server and the more accurate you are with your problem, the more likely we are going to be capable of helping you.

If you are also using the essentials plugin, ensure that you are not giving the /give command to anyone bar the admin group.

For example in your default group put: -essentials.give.* (the minus is VERY IMPORTANT)