E-Sim - free, massive, multiplayer, social browser game

Boryga

E-Sim is a simulation of modern world.

You can become a virtual citizen of one of 46 virtual countries and participate in it's political, military and economical life.

Your citizen can become an ordinary soldier, company owner or run for presidential seat and become the leader of the whole country!

You can focus on your own career or help your country in wars and battles. You can organize your own private army or invest in your business - it's all your choice!

Register with this link and get extra gold:

*snip*

After experiencing a few games like that, I've started sensing when you have to give them a constant stream of real-world money to gain full playability, and absolutely refuse to partake in such insanity.

Also, I may be judging a book by its cover, but isn't the content of this game exactly what everyone would rather AVOID during whatever spare time they can gather? The real world of monotonous jobs, politics, and economics sucks for most people. Having 2 semi-meaningless existences as the worker-drone for a larger company doesn't seem much more fun than having only one.

After experiencing a few games like that, I've started sensing when you have to give them a constant stream of real-world money to gain full playability, and absolutely refuse to partake in such insanity.

Also, I may be judging a book by its cover, but isn't the content of this game exactly what everyone would rather AVOID during whatever spare time they can gather? The real world of monotonous jobs, politics, and economics sucks for most people. Having 2 semi-meaningless existences as the worker-drone for a larger company doesn't seem much more fun than having only one.

Kinda like the Sims? Never got the appeal of that game. You're not really doing much of anything. Sim City, however, is completely different.

Kinda like the Sims? Never got the appeal of that game. You're not really doing much of anything. Sim City, however, is completely different.

meh, I like murdering people that look like people i hate. The custom content for it also adds startling replayability.