[1.2.9f] Absolution Tekkit Main [PvE][Economy|Essentials|GriefPrevention|GalactaCraft]

Respawn

That moment when you come across a server that seems a bit like the majority of them, besides its random special things that make it different then the other servers, but what really makes me stay is the fantastic community and staff members. Some of the nicest supporting, and fun to be around people on any server I have joined. <3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That moment when you are randomly roaming around the server looking for a new place when you come across absolutely amazing and fascinating builds all over the place. Not just a bunch of square wooden/dirt boxes but something people really put a lot of the time and effort in. You should join now and have a look. :)

The people on most of the other servers I have been on just didn’t really seem there. not very much communication present and I almost never witnessed the creator being online. On this server they are around quite often, always available to help others and really get stuff done. It isn’t only the staff, there are always random chats amount others that make the game more fun to be on. Those random players have always been nice enough to help out others they don’t know with their problems as well. It is really the best server I have been on.

That moment when you believe that the items on this server are quite expensive but then you begin to realize just all the multiple ways there are to make cash easy and pretty fast. You can get money by voting of course (always appreciated as well), Killing animals/monsters, creating a shop and selling items, selling to the admin shop, selling land you receive from voting or being on the server for a good amount of time, etc. It is fantastic!

Edited by MsCheerio

Server recently migrated to a new host. Loving the less downtime & latency on my end. Wish they would add on to their admin team though, the two they have look to need more help, but are super friendly ingame even if they are super tired.

That moment when you get detracted and don’t get any of your builds done because you decide to decorate your mystcraft with random stuff everywhere. #1 yes, I do in indeed have an absolutely fantastic mystcraft which has made my gaming experience absolutely fantastic, and #2 Its so easy to get distracted by the awesome players on it and on their teamspeak. So much fun. :)

Edited by MsCheerio

That moment when you get so distracted by the server you forget what time it is, end up staying up until 4am, and are just having so much fun with other awesome people that its a little sad to leave for the night. But the good thing is there are always awesome people on the server and just so much to do. :)

Edited by MsCheerio

• 3 weeks later...

That moment when you make a nuke and it blows up and doesn’t blow up your entire base. That’s right there is blast protection that really comes in handy, weather it be from just a simple Creeper or your nuke reactor exploding and only destroying the very small amount of items directly connected to it, it all comes in handy. Preventing it from destroying everything around you that you have spent a lot of your time on and becomes easy to fix and learn from. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Us at absolution Gaming are are pleased to announce that our Hexxit PvE server is now online and open for everyone. We have given players 50k claim blocks to get your area protected. PvP / Griefing / Stealing is not allowed on the PvE server, If you encounter a bug or something not working, Please report it to us by clicking this link Report a Bug. We are also looking for staff for the Hexxit PvE Server, If you want to take part in this click the following link Join Us

Address : hexxit.absolutiongaming.info:25585

Teamspeak : ts.absolutiongaming.info

Now lucky players can get items & Claim blocks when voting, The items are as followed

• LV Solar Array
  • Diamonds
  • MV Solar Array
  • Solar Panels
  • 1k ME Storage Drive
  • 4k ME Storage Drive
  • 64k ME Storage Drive
  • HV Solar Array

More items getting added soon

Registered Member

To become a registered member, and gain access to the following array of features. You must sign up the website and add your minecraft character to your profile. 

You gain the following

Access to color your chat and private messages.
Access to join the server when its full.
Access to /seen
Access to /warp Adminshop
Access to /warp Portals
Access to /warp PlayerShops
Access to use the Death Chest. Remember to enable it using /d-chest

Wow today I made a quarry and go do many good things. SO much easier than minging it myself plus I don't have to go threw so many pick axes and saves me a lot in resources and I gain a lot as well! And this server has great knowledagle staff and they always like to help. I usually get my questions answered really quick when there is a staff member online. Oh did I mention they are friendly! 

Edited by scarface771747
wrong emoji

I've been on this server for about a year and i have never been disappointed once with it. It has a great community that is helpful and very accepting, it also have great plug-ins and staff that work tirelessly to make the server great. Put this together with the no lag and it is one hell of a server.

server has just had a reset, so everything is fresh and new. new staff as well who are very helpful plus new players joining daily which is great.
i have just built a shop you should so come check that out. there still is no lag which makes playing on here a joy.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons