[1.2.9f] Absolution Tekkit Main [PvE][Economy|Essentials|GriefPrevention|GalactaCraft]

Respawn

Server IP : Play.absolutiongaming.info
Teamspeak: ts.absolutiongaming.info

Looking for the modpack? Try http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitmain.552547

Like Tekkit? Love Galactacraft? But can't find a server that has it.  Look no further.  This is the server for you.  We have not banned GalactaCraft.  We have only banned items that will bypass World Guard or Protections.  We are also a non-griefing servers, so you don't have to worry about losing your items. 

What we have to offer:

* Fun Staff
* Grief Prevention
* No Griefing
* Essentials
* Economy
* Great voting perks
* Staff on Teamspeak most of every day
* and so much more....

We hope you enjoy this server and everything it comes with. We are also looking to hire a lot more staff to make sure our players are happy and protected. Hope to see you soon!

Server Rules:

• Within the mineral world you are allowed 5 quarries. They are not to be used as a chunk loader
  • You are allowed a Max of 25 igneous extrudes Per Person
  • No Cheating
  • No Exploiting
  • No use of hacked clients
  • No Griefing or Stealing
  • Respect both the staff and your fellow players
  • No bypassing AFK Kick.
  • Please respect other peoples builds and build at least 15 Mine craft blocks away from another persons build.
  • No PvP Allowed at all, No player traps or anything that can get players killed.

Edited by Respawn
Updating the post

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In being on Tekkit Lite for over a year now and being apart of multiple servers and this one definitely stands out in comparison to all the rest. There are multiple reasons for that:

- A few being the people who have also just discovered this server I already can call friends

- Staff members are fantastic

- Spawn is amazing

- The shops, which are not allowed to be owned by staff, are a good size and there are no extreme rules in following certain prices on certain items. You decide how much you believe what you're selling is worth. 

- You have the option to purchase a chunk loader

- Multiple very useful commands are optional to purchase which I have never seen on another server.

- The mineral world is flat and a minor mystcraft world, which if it interest you, then are you still able to purchase a mystcraft world yourself. 

That is just a few of the fantastic things about this server. Most I join for a week and get bored fast but I just cannot see that happening anytime soon. I recommend you joining this server today to find out more and join this fantastic community :)

:monar:  :mario:  :?:  :nyan:  :wooper:  :slick:  :spooky:

Shows you how amazing our starter kits are on Absolution Tekkit Lite.  Just another fantastic reason to join our server we give incredible bonuses.  We are also offering anyone who joins us from here to receive a $10.00 coupon off their entire purchase as a special bonus.  This coupon will be available until Halloween! Enjoy!

Coupon Code: Halloween

Edited by Queen_Anita

That moment when you just feel there is something different about this server that makes it feel just better then any of the other servers I have been on. It's like the server I'd been in search of for a while now. It is quite new, yet has quite a few people who already, like me, play it frequently and are all fantastic. I would definitely recommend joining today to find out more. :)

Edited by MsCheerio

Well today I finally got my planter/harvester/fertilzer set up and wow makes such a difference that they automatically go into my ME system and processes automatically. That is why I love this Mod Pack because of the fact all the amazing things you can do. This server is working on finding a plugin developer to start unbanning some items so look foward to that. It is in the process and works.

This server, along with all the new players I have become friends with, are a absolutely fantastic! The admin shop is complete and has just about every basic thing you could really need and even if it is not sold there, there are also other players shops that have recently been created that are amazing and quite usful as well. Join today :)

Absolutely gorgeous spawn, most the people are very friendly, and there's already one very successful player run shop on the server, hoping to see more soon :) I also love the LV Arrays I got from voting =3

Edited by AmberMew

There are so many things great about this server that I can't put it all in one post but I will try! ;P

• The spawn is gorgeous and has easy to follow rules/info
  • There is a miner world and the possibility to buy your own Mystcraft age
  • Speaking of buying things. The donation store has so many great deals in it and it is always being expanded
  • The community is amazing
  • The staff is really in tuned with the community and is keen on helping players with problems or projects.
  • The forums are updated and tended to daily.
  • The server has no lag whatsoever.
  • The banned item list is so small you barely notice the things that you can't use.
  •  There is an option of a Teamspeak server (only an optional)
  • There are player owned shops and an Admin Shoppe that has base prices (You can set your own prices at whatever you want in your own shop) for items.

These are only a few reasons why I love this server!

Come join today and help grow this thriving server.

I hope to see you soon! :D

:axe:  :?:  :megaman:  :burger:  :zoid:  :sg:  :wookie:  :parrot:

Edited by TmrsFinest

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this place is awesome! A very strong server, and great players! No lag! When you vote, you get 15 diamonds, 50 claim blocks (Golden shovel) and $500, with a chance of earning more claim blocks, money, or anything!

See you on Absolution, the only place to be!

I have been on a few servers in the past that I did love but this one definitely tops all of them. Multiple things contribute to me considering this to be my definite favorite amongst all the others: The lack of lagg just always, the awesome people and staff members, ability to use quarrys and have your own myst world, and multiple other things. You should log in today to find out more :) 

• 2 weeks later...

There is so many ways that this server is amazing. 

1. The spawn is so cool

2. The player an admin shops are awesome

3. You start out with really good starting items

4. The staff are so nice and friendly

5. When you vote for the server you get some really cool items items like diamonds, more claim blocks, and in game money to buy stuff from the shops. And if your lucky you have a chance to win LV SOLLAR ARRAYS, SOLAR PANELS, AND MUCH MORE

6. If you ever have a question the staff try to answer your question as soon as possible

:sg:          :parrot:        :nyan:       :slick:         :shroom:

As usual I will state that I believe this to be a fantastic server. Normally after a month or two I tend to get bored, quit, and move onto another server but this one I consider to be different then all the other ones in quite a good way. The people on the server I cant imagine leaving and there just always seems to be something else I can do on it. They are continuously adding and updating new things as well and due to this server being decently new, that happens quite frequently. It is a server I would definitely recommend you look into joining. <3

Goodness! This server is the best i've ever been on. And i've been on alot. Its got the best staff around, and alot of perks and freedom. Heck, you can almost buy everything to get started (On Website, if you feel like it)

Its easy to get started on here, all the players will likley help you get going! We also have random teleports at the spawn, so you dont have to walk everywhere!

See you on Absolution!

-Mike

Oh hey hey! Server update! Very large update!~ System has been upgraded! what's that mean? Means even though this server is already fabulous it is even more now! This gives you the chance to experience one of the best servers I have ever been on in an even better way now. Join now to find out more of course! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that I found this server when I did. I couldn't have wished for anything better then this! A little bit back we got brand new server upgrades, room for new members, and for a faster server for everyone to enjoy! Best thing too is that you have two worlds The main world and Mineral,  you can place all your quarry's in the Mineral world, and it resets every month, so quarry away! And in the Over world, you can't place quarry's, so that you have more room to build! Reason, we never ever reset the main world. So you never have to worry about loosing your stuff.  Well, I hope to see you on Absolution!  :)

-Mike

So I explored the server only to come across a ton of absolutely amazing builds by other players. There arn't just random square wooden houses like I have seen on other servers all over the place, instead there are amazing towers and homes that you can tell people put a lot of time in because this server is definitely worth putting your tie into and getting to know others. i'd definitely recommend you come check it out!  

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons