Incompatible with this version of MACOSX

beewyka819

Question

Hi I have this on my laptop and want to set up a server for me a my bro to play on. 1. I need the server.jar to be 1.1 and so it can work wit technic launcher tekkit. 2. This launcher is incompatible with my MACOSX so I can't use it with my bro! I need help!

6 answers to this question

Hi I have this on my laptop and want to set up a server for me a my bro to play on. 1. I need the server.jar to be 1.1 and so it can work wit technic launcher tekkit. 2. This launcher is incompatible with my MACOSX so I can't use it with my bro! I need help!

This...is the only part of your post I can make heads or tails of. Please try again (after reading the stickies, and I do mean really reading and understanding them instead of just saying you did).

You should do some searching. This has been solved by other people before, you just need to force your mac to get the new java. This is a pain because Mac hates it when you try to make it work like a regular computer.

There is a Mac OS X Combo App for Technic Launcher and Tekkit Server. The App can be found on this page: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/how-to-set-up-a-tekkit-server-on-a-mac-tekkit-bug-fixes-included.1569/ , just download, unzip, open up and select the option you want. It is a self-explanatory.

Edit: It is also a terrible choice to host on a Laptop, since the Laptop you have might not have the necessary processing power(unless otherwise)