Tekkit Booting Vanilla

When the new tekkit 3 came out my launcher decided to update it as usual. However, when I actually entered the game, none of the mods worked besides Not Enough Items. I figured it was just a launch issue, so I restarted the game. After restarting the same issue occurred. I have no idea why, but my theory is, that when tekkit decided to update, only the vanilla files had been downloaded. Does anyone know what is going on, or know how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

I just did that, and it still refuses to work. I downloaded the latest launcher (which by the way, the exe doesn't work, so I had to go through and run the jar file instead) and selected "clear cache" AND disabled Avg. It is still booting vannila and not tekkit.

This is why we insist on the report format. If you had told us you were using AVG, we would have told you to uninstall it, because even when it's disabled it keeps bits of itself on.

Uninstall AVG, reinstall technic from scratch, and submit your bug reports the right way from now on.

When the new tekkit 3 came out my launcher decided to update it as usual. However, when I actually entered the game, none of the mods worked besides Too Many Items. I figured it was just a launch issue, so I restarted the game. After restarting the same issue occurred. I have no idea why, but my theory is, that when tekkit decided to update, only the vanilla files had been downloaded. Does anyone know what is going on, or know how to fix it?

What instance of Tekkit are you running? Latest Dev? Rec Build? The one with tangy BBQ sauce?

Also, will you please go get a hammer and smash your face in. I only say this because of the underlined. Thanks.

What instance of Tekkit are you running? Latest Dev? Rec Build? The one with tangy BBQ sauce?

Also, will you please go get a hammer and smash your face in. I only say this because of the underlined. Thanks.

Oh, sorry.

.... Ding! Fixed

Edit; And Im running the rec build

Yea I know, Sorry I didn't read how to submit this kind of problem before I posted it.

And knowing is half the battle. The other half is usually a lot harder and someone dies at the end. The things GI Joe doesn't tell you.