[1.7.10] Prot3ch server - forever freebuild! [24/7] {pvp(with consent)] [35 slots] [whitelist] [Great staff!]

profjb

lz6_Ybd_D.png

Prot3ch is a small community custom modpack server that has existed since the first release of tekkit classic. The server is completely freebuild, meaning you are free to build in nearly any location you choose.
For protection against greifers we use greifprevention and prism ontop of daily world back ups in case there are severe griefs. The fact that the server is whitelisted also helps with filtering out greifers.

Our modpack Protonus is quite varied and has mods such as ThaumCraft, MineFactoryReloaded, IC2, Mekanism, Biomes O’ Plenty, ComputerCraft, OpenComputers and much more! A complete mod list and changes to the configs can be found at prot3ch.net/modpack.
We are also very open to mod suggestions! (Please make your suggestions on the forums so they can be discussed with the staff and the community.)

We are using WorldBorder, this is to have the world preloaded so that you can freely explore without having to deal with lag! The world border is currently 6000 blocks in radius centered on spawn. Believe me, this is more than enough. If it would ever be required we can expand the world border, although this is incredibly unlikely.

h8qeItE.jpg?1

Server IP: mc.prot3ch.net

Whitelist: Go to http://prot3ch.net/whitelists and complete that application. We will get back to you shortly (usually within a day) and inform you if you are accepted or not. Instructions for modpack download will be given to you once your application has been accepted.

NOTABLE PLUGINS

GriefPrevention
PermissionsEX
Essentials
Dynmap
Vault
Voxelsniper
OnTime
WorldBorder
Worldedit

RULES

1. Do not grief in any way. This includes, but is not limited to:
Destroying blocks placed by other players.
Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.
Flooding structures.
Spamming items.

2. Do not engage in PvP unless you are in an arena or have consent (permission) from another player.

3. Do not in any way attempt to offend other people, this means that you may not use any racist, sexist, homophobic or in any other way demeaning comments or hateful language to other players or members of staff.

4. You are not allowed to advertise any product/server, only things on the server.
Example of what IS allowed: “Hey, I’m opening up a wheat shop on the server!”
Example of what is NOT allowed: “Hey, check out this product/server!”

5. Do not use any form of hack or exploit! This includes, but is not limited to:                                       
 X-raying, duping, flyhack, going through walls.

6. Moderate, non-constant swearing is allowed (You can be muted if you use it excessively)

7. You must protect your land with a golden shovel. It’s better to prevent griefs instead of fixing them!
(If you have any problems protection land, please contact a member of staff, we will be happy to help out),

Hope to see you on soon!
-Prot3ch Staff

Server specs:
CPU: amd fx 8350 4.0GHz (4.2Ghx on turbo)
RAM: 8gb - DDR3
Storage: N/A (it's enough :P)

Contact us
Skype: Visit http://prot3ch.net and click on the 'skype community chat' button.

Dynmap: http://prot3ch.net/map

Edited by profjb

Still have your original whitelist app :P.

!IGN: Munaus_7
!Reason you wish to join: I'm a lonely troll. And I never used the FTB launcher, EVER. I think I want to see what this modpack offers compared to Tekkit, which I have only played once on one server.... what was that servers name again..?
*Any creations you have made: I have a imgur account! But I haven't that many in there...
!What are the Rules regarding pvp: Be nice, don't let the poor sod lie in wounds. Kill him quickly.
Oh, and only pvp in pvp arenas and only with consent!
!Are you allowed to greif/steal: NO, silly question...
*Additional notes: I like Jaded's stream.

If it's too embarrasing feel free to edit it xD.
Edited by profjb

lz6_Ybd_D.png

Hey, you. Yes you! Welcome to our server thread. We hope you get a good insite into what we stand for and what we have to offer as a server. Thank you!

Prot3ch is small(enough) community run server thats existed for over 2 years now from when it was first founded on april the 30th 2012 on tekkit classic (1.2.5). Throughout that time a lot has changed but there we're a few things that stayed the same...

Our promise

We promise to stick by our motto 'forever freebuild' and never restrict or monotize our server in any way other than through the publics support. We promise to keep everyones creations (no matter how big or small) safe with loyal 24/7 staff and greif protection plugins such as coreprotect and LWC and finally we promise to give every player a voice through our forums, teamspeak 3 or MC chat on what they want for the server and any concerns/praise they have for the server.

The pack

BQW9_Y1_S.png Screenshot_from_2014_12_27_15_16_49.png

Main mods:

Archimedes ships (Moveable ships/airships in minecraft)

Big reactors

Better records (playable CD's and radio stations in minecraft)

Botania 

Buildcraft

Carpenters blocks

chisel

computercraft

Enderstorage

extrautils

Extrabees/tree's

forestry

Galacticraft (SPAAACEEE!!!)

Highlands (alternative to biomes'o'plenty & extrabiomesXL)

Logistic pipes

natura

pneumaticcraft

Rotarycraft, electriccraft & geostrata (Tech mod based around shaft power)

Railcraft

Stevescarts

Thaumcraft 4

Thermal expansion

Technic launcher modpack link: *LINK*

Full mod list: *LINK*

Whitelist application

Template application                                                                          E.g. application

IGN:                                                                                                    IGN: Forestgump1234

Reason for joining:                                                                             Reason for joining: Why not?

About  yourself:                                                                                  About  yourself: my mamma said. Life is like a boxa chocolates.

Favourite band/artist:                                                                         Favourite band/artist: arcade fire

(there is a reason for this)

Rules

1: No greifing, ever.

2: Hacking will result in an i.p ban.

3: offensive comments will not be tolerated.

4: PVP is allowed with consent (permission from another person, or in a pvp arena).

5: you must respect EVERYONE. (player or staff).

6: Do not beg for a rank

Thanks for reading!

Server specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon quad core processor E3 - 1230 3.20GHz (3.60Ghx on turbo)

RAM: 8gb - DDR3

Storage: 2TB (SSD)

A huge thanks to our sponsor, Crafting.tk (pgben) for providing us with this wonderful server.

Plugins:

Coreprotect - (greif protection)

Coloredsigns - (colourful signs!)

Essentials - (basic commands, e.g. /spawn)

Groupmanager

MyWarp - (A better warping system than essentials)

Enjin minecraft plugins

Dynmap [running on forge]

Worledit

Votifier

Worldguard

Vault

LWC (chest protection)

(We don't have economy plugins because we run our own modded economy using physical coins)

Staff

Owner: profjb

Co-Owner: yk88

Head-admin: Nxsupert

Admin: Demonbabby

Admin: Hellsniper01

Mod: bellydancer

Mod: Ibrasteel

(we are 'currently' looking for staff with experience)

Our history/community

The server was founded well over 2 years ago on april the 30th using tekkit classic 1.2.5 and since then it's been ran on the FTB mindcrack modpack, a custom FTB modpack, a custom 1.5.2 modpack, 2x 1.6.4 experimental modpacks and finally 'unity reloaded' - our current 1.7.10 modpack. We we're one of the safest servers around at the time sometimes having months before any greifing occoured which gave us staff nothing to do put posed little problems for the players which is all we really cared about. Prot3ch was also one of the first servers to pioneer MCPC+ & bukkitforge: *LINK* and one of the first to use experimental custom mods made by (nxsupert & dude22072) who soon teamed up to make the modpack team we have today. Really though to get a good idea of our past you need to check out our gallery (below)

Full gallery: *LINK*

i.p: mc.prot3ch.net

Teamspeak: ts3.prot3ch.net

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TUserver

Twitter: @TUserver

Good to see that you are back up prof!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...