tekkit legends doesn't work

tents

Question

14 answers to this question

• Moderators

post the log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

• Moderators

If I wanted you to copy a line on your computer, then I would have said so.

Paste the content of the notepad file on pastebin and give the link to that pastebin site where you submitted the log

• Moderators

the reason I ask is because I see this

[INFO] Starting download of         http://www.gravatar.com

logs do not create that much space between the lines, ever.

if you copied the whole log without editing out or leaving some lines uncopied then the only error I can see is this

Exception in thread "main" [13:56:25] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.io.CharSource.readLines(Lcom/google/common/io/LineProcessor;)Ljava/lang/Object;

this is very vague and doesn't explain to me what is happening. I have no idea what could be causing your launcher to close

is this for Tekkit Legends only? do any other Technic modpacks run - Tekkit, Attack of the B-team, Hexxit ?

• Moderators
 java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkit-legends\mods\CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.136-universal.jar (The system cannot find the file specified)

sounds like your antivirus or firewall may have blocked that one file? Delete the modpack and reinstall