Rubbertjuh

toastcraft
[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪Play.toastcraft.info✪

1000 posts in this topic

Nice server. i have a good experiance so far. no op shop's a good economie and almost lagg free.

i can recoment this server!

Just started on this server iI love it, great players on there and fair rules and that jaz.

I have got to say, this server is the best server i have ever been on. There is no lag at all. I would say this is the best server out there. The staff are friendly, The other players are friendly. Its a win win. 

Amazing Server, Very addicting(Already Spent 24+ Hours. Very Friendly Staff and Economy.

This is definitely one of the best servers I've played on. Good economy and grief prevention. and no one bugs you or anything like that. Great choice. :)

This server is the greatest for games with friends and alone, but this server is great for tekkit legends.

I think that this server is the greatest for the shop and warps and ranks

I like this server alot it is very addicting i play it all the time.

Very Lovely Server, kind staff but some members need to be wary how they come across to new people.

Very good server, the staff hand out the correct punishments. Nice and caring community.

i love this server is so nice and so easy i loved it yeah

I liked the mod support, always willing to help even when everyone is being frustrating, the lag is kept to a minimum even on the worse days it's still playable. The economy could use some work but it is still the best i've seen, very great experience overall!

Theres a good staff, community, economy, mod configuration... everything you could want in a server for a large mod pack.