[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Great Server,Great Staff,has excellent ping and always have had a Great time on it.This server is great for new players as well.The map is Huge so everyone can have their own piece of fortune.

Edited by theebert
grammar

Well I misread something apparently I have to put my username here. Its WaffleMonkey, but you guys can call me Waffle or MonkeyBoy if your trying to annoy me or WaffleMan if you just wanna get it wrong lol.

I haven't even played this server yet, but from what I can see it looks like my favourite vanilla server but modded with a small tight community. The community from what I see lacks in English skills sorry guys but learn to use periods, commas, and my favourite capitalizing 'I'. Overall, I expect I'll have a wonderful time, but in your punishments section I noticed some weird punishments. Now the whole illegal AFK machine seems silly to me, but I know this type of server so it looks fun. I'm doing this review for many reasons; Decent server deserves more solid review than the ones above, people lacking in strong points, and of course the $20.000 money just kidding.  No but for real I want that $20.000 l NEED it lol.

Edited by WaffleMonkey
Forgot Important Details

Best modded server I've been in so far. Although there have been multiple crashes and TPS drops lately, the people handling the servers have been doing a LOT to try to fix them. The community is almost completely friendly due to the efforts of Moderators doing frequent server visits. The server is awesome overall and I would definitely recommend anyone looking to try online modded Minecraft to join this epic server.

This is the first time I've played a Modified server but it's pretty cool!

Things can get a little confusing from time to time but once you learn
about them, it opens a whole new world to MineCraft.

I'm a new player but I think I'll be sticking around, I've invited some 
friends as well!