NEI issue

Fluffy_turtlez

Question

15 answers to this question

Im trying to change my NEI to "cheat mode" but im stuck in recipe just wondering if thats part of playing in survival or a bug. P.S Sorry if there is another post about this i didnt see it

You should be removed with a hammer.

Hello Fluffy!!

Please this issue has been adressed about 6 times just do a simple search for NEI and the answer be there.

Wow, we have a regular good cop/bad cop thing going here! Except instead of a cop, I'm a murderer. and instead of a cop, you're a disgruntled forum poster. In fact, it isn't like good cop bad cop at all, is it?

It is because I play on the server Fluffy plays on, Please you should not be having off topic discussions in threads even if this is in the discussion section. I dont see how i am disgruntled I am only helping other Technic users not by telling them they are pathetic and need to be removed with a hammer.

It is because I play on the server Fluffy plays on, Please you should not be having off topic discussions in threads even if this is in the discussion section. I dont see how i am disgruntled I am only helping other Technic users not by telling them they are pathetic and need to be removed with a hammer.

You and fluffy playing on the same server doesn't explain why we have posted in almost all the same threads, responding to all the same posts.

I too am helping technic players, through a force called negative reinforcement. They do something stupid, like not check the forums to see if their problem has been posted 10 times already, and then i berate them. That causes a negative association with the behaviour of posting stupid shit.

From your previous post I understood that you were saying that sometimes I post unfriendly and sometimes I post friendly. I am posting friendly to Fluffy because I play on the same server as him. So what should I be responding like you do to people? saying RAGE and not actually giving a solution to the problem?

I Post to let them understand the rules I know there threads will be deleted negative reinforcement works on animals not always people. Are you telling me that I should not be trying to help these people? Luckily that is not for you to decide because you are not a moderator.

From your previous post I understood that you were saying that sometimes I post unfriendly and sometimes I post friendly. I am posting friendly to Fluffy because I play on the same server as him. So what should I be responding like you do to people? saying RAGE and not actually giving a solution to the problem?

I Post to let them understand the rules I know there threads will be deleted negative reinforcement works on animals not always people. Are you telling me that I should not be trying to help these people? Luckily that is not for you to decide because you are not a moderator.

You misunderstood my post. I wasn't saying that you post unfriendly, i was saying that you always post friendly-ish, and i rageface. Hence the good-cop bad-cop reference. Nor was i criticizing your posting style. You really should try not to take things so personally. (now THAT was a criticism of your posting style)

And yes, negative reinforcement does work on people, we train people the same ways we train animals, just a little more in depth.

I Post to let them understand the rules I know there threads will be deleted [...] Luckily that is not for you to decide because you are not a moderator.

You say you mini-mod others' posts, and then call another non-moderator that he's not a mod.

Classic!

I am not telling people to do anything I am giving them advice on how to fix there problem how is this "mini mod others posts"?

Well he seems to have a problem with me trying to help others where he is in no position to judge.

You really should read my posts. I have no problem with what you're posting. I was comparing our posting styles, and remarking on the fact that we're posting in all the same threads. The only thing I've expressed displeasure with in regards to your posts, is how seriously you're taking me.

You really should read my posts. I have no problem with what you're posting. I was comparing our posting styles, and remarking on the fact that we're posting in all the same threads. The only thing I've expressed displeasure with in regards to your posts, is how seriously you're taking me.

The reason for this is because reading your posts I personally dont see you helping others like you describe. Do you think bashing a retard will make them less of a retard? No offense to those who will be offended but most of the posters are children and treating them like adults does not get anyone closer to a solution you are only apart of the problem. I ignore useless posts but I dont ignore useless threads I post constructive solutions and advice that they are breaking rules. I dont tell people they should die with a hammer that is for sure. If you want to be taken seriously be serious.

The reason for this is because reading your posts I personally dont see you helping others like you describe. Do you think bashing a retard will make them less of a retard? No offense to those who will be offended but most of the posters are children and treating them like adults does not get anyone closer to a solution you are only apart of the problem. I ignore useless posts but I dont ignore useless threads I post constructive solutions and advice that they are breaking rules. I dont tell people they should die with a hammer that is for sure. If you want to be taken seriously be serious.

1) no, but it will make them think twice before making the same mistake again. Do you think that coddling awful posters every time they make an awful post is going to cut down on the awful posts? of course not.

2) I'm not treating them like adults, I'm treating them like misbehaving children who should know better.

3) So, why are you taking me so seriously?