Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BuscuitLord

Big Dig Server Mod Loading problem

3 posts in this topic

So, i am trying to get a server running for 1.3.9.  I DLed the official package from the Technic website. I double click Big Dig.jar to run it, and it seems to add in the files like its suppose to, but when i double click the Forge launcher, i get the following message:

2016-07-31 22:14:46 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There were errors during initial FML setup. Some files failed to download or were otherwise corrupted. You will need to manually obtain the following files from these download links and ensure your lib directory is clean.
2016-07-31 22:14:46 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] *** Download http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/argo-small-3.2.jar

However, argo-small-3.2.jar is in the lib folder as it should be.  I have even tried re-downloading it to be sure.  Anyone that knows more about setting this up and what this means or what to do to fix?  I will get you an additional info you need.

I'm having the same issue, 

016-08-06 00:24:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod argo-small-3.2.jar does not contain a valid jar manifest- it will be ignored
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod bcprov-jdk15on-148.jar does not contain a valid jar manifest- it will be ignored
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.CoFHPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.asm.GalacticraftPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod mods.immibis.microblocks.coremod.MicroblocksCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod scala-library.jar does not contain a valid jar manifest- it will be ignored
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Downloading file http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/bcprov-jdk15on-148.jar
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There was a problem downloading the file bcprov-jdk15on-148.jar automatically. Perhaps you have an environment without internet access. You will need to download the file manually or restart and let it try again

2016-08-06 00:24:45 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Downloading file http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/scala-library.jar
2016-08-06 00:24:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There was a problem downloading the file scala-library.jar automatically. Perhaps you have an environment without internet access. You will need to download the file manually or restart and let it try again

2016-08-06 00:24:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There were errors during initial FML setup. Some files failed to download or were otherwise corrupted. You will need to manually obtain the following files from these download links and ensure your lib directory is clean.

I use to log this mod and wanted to get back into it.

seems like I unable at the moment

Make sure your coremods are not just in the mods folder, also make sure you don't have any client-side mods in the server mods folder.

• Similar Content

• By yawa200
      Hello!!! So here I am to tell you about a wonderful network thats just starting up and needs your help to jump start it! Now before you think of anything bad about this I'd like to point out that we are still advancing our modpack, but would really hope you join! How ever I'm here to tell you about Battle Front Network, currently our network has 2 modpacks and is still planning to grow, 1 is Battle Front Alpha, and 2 is Forgotten Forest Alpha. Battle Front Alpha is based on guns and war featuring factions and more! Forgotten Forest Alpha is filled with magical mods featuring claims and a wide selection of mods, like Extra Utilities and Magical Crops, and open options while exploring. Anyways I'd love to see you online either modpack, Just try to keep an open mind of how we are advancing, it isn't easy for us as it is for we don't have a dedicated dev, however if you'd like you could try applying and see where you end up! we are in need of some staff and even more so for a dev! Thanks for reading I hope to see you online our modpacks! Please join! our Discord Link is: https://discord.gg/DNjHTGm  And the modpack names are: Forgotten Forest Alpha, and Battle Front Alpha, you can find both modpacks on technic launcher on official servers! Cya online!
      ~**Battle Front Network Management Team.**

Forgotten Forest Alpha's Mods:
      Aether
      AnimationAPI
      Applied Energistics2
      Arcane Engineering
      Archimedes Ships
      ArchitectureCraft
      Armourers Workshop
      Big Reactors
      BiomesOPlenty
      BloodArsenal
      BloodMagic
      Botania
      Botanical Addons
      Carpenter's Blocks
      Chisel
      CodeChickenCore
      CoFHCore
      CustomNPCs
      Damage Indicators
      Decocraft
      EnderCore
      EnderIO
      Extra Utilities
      fastcraft
      Forbidden Magic
      iChunUtil
      Immersive Engineering
      Inventory Tweaks
      ironchest
      journeymap
      LambdaLib
      Magical Crops
      Malisis Core
      MalisisDoors Mod
      Mantle
      MCA
      Mekanism
      Mekanism Generators
      Mekanism Tools
      Metallurgy
      MetallurgyCore
      MineFactory Reloaded
      MineTweaker3
      MineTweaker Recipe Maker
      Necromancy
      NEI Addons
      NoMoreRecipeConflict
      NotEnoughItems
      Open Blocks
      Optifine
      Pam's HarvestCraft
      RadixCore
      Reliquary
      Resource Loader
      TConstruct
      Thaumcraft
      Waila
      Witchery
      (this is it for now but can change at anytime)

Battle Front Alpha:
      Infamy Main
      SecurityCraft
      ArmorStatusHUD
      DamageIndicatorsMod
      Applied Energetics2
      ATG
      Better Records
      Big Reactors
      BiomesOPlenty
      Block Properties
      Buildcraft
      Chisel
      CodeChickenCore
      CoFHCore
      CustomNPCs
      DenseOres
      EnderCore
      EnderIO
      EnderStorage
      Extra Utilities
      Fastcraft
      fission Warfare
      IndustrialCraft
      Inventory Tweaks
      Ironchest
      Mekanism
      MekanismGenerators
      MekanismTools
      MineFactory Reloaded
      Mine Tweaker3
      NEI Addons
      NetherOres
      NotEnoughItems
      Open Modular Turrents
      Pam's HarvestCraft
      Parachute-Mod
      ProjectBench
      ProjectRed
      RedstoneArmory
      RedstoneArsenal
      Reis Minimap Mod
      Secret Rooms Mod
      Simply Jetpacks2
      ThermalDynamics
      ThermalExpansion
      ThermalFoundation
      VoltzEngine
      waila
      WR-CBE
      (this can change at any time as we are still in development)

• By t0rched
      Over 4+ Years Online and in Development, New Mods, New Plugins!
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      Our mod pack is designed, maintained and even hosted by our community.
      Constantly updated and perfectly tailored to players tastes.
      Latest releases of your favorite mods and Spigot/Bukkit plugins.
      We provide a unique mod pack experience that lets you choose what gets added, removed and even tweaked.
      Come join our community at https://www.worldautomation.net.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
       DEDICATED, FAST AND RELIABLE SMP Server: 16GB RAM / SSD / 1Gbps 
      CUSTOM TECH PACK / PROTECTION / PVP / ECONOMY /  COMMUNITY DEVELOPED
      >> Click Here for our Recent Launch Information! <<
      >> Click Here for Detailed Patch Notes Information! <<
      >> Click Here for the Mod List! <<
      Technic Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/worldautomation
      >> Custom Launcher Available <<

• By ZakDank
      PLEASE NOTE:
      This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.

MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
      API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier

Our Official Discord
      Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.

Old Screenshots

Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Community
      We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
      We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
      For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net

Standard community rules:
      1. No Hacking.
      2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
      3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
      4. Dont harrass other players and community members.
      5. No spamming, adverticing or excessive swearing/CAPS.
      6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
      7. Dont slander staff members. -Have a complaint? File it here.
      8. Have fun!

Wild West Frontier specific rules:
      9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
      10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
      11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
      Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
      12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
      13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
      And remember: An Admins word is final!

• By phiemand
      first sorry for my bad english 
      i have maked a custom modpack but i can't play it.
      if i start the modpack then get i a error: some mods are missing mods they depends on
      just enough items, wants forge
      refined storage, wants forge
      and tinkers construction wants forge
      and yeah i have download the specivic version forge and also the newest one

• By theclone02
      I would like someone to make a 1.7.10 modpack with the following mods

Applied Energistics 2         Ars magica 2         Backpack         Biblio Woods        Bibliocraft         Big Reactors         Biomes O Plenty         Blood Magic        Botania         Buildcraft         Carpenters Blocks         Chicken Chunks         Chisel         Computer Craft         Ender Io         Ender Storage         Extra Tic         Extra Utilities         Factorization         Forestry         Growcraft         Ic2         Ichun Util         Inv Tweaks         Iron Chest         Logistics Pipes         Magical Crops         Mekanism         Mekanism Generators         Mekanism Tools     metallurgy 4          Morph         Natura        Nei         Nether Ores         Open Blocks         Open Computers         Open Mods         Open Peripheral         Opis         Optifine         Pam’s Harvest Craft         Project Red         Railcraft         Simply Jetpacks         Sync           Thaumcraft       Thaumic Expansion       Thaumic Tinkerer       Thermal Dynamics       Thermal Expansion       Thermal Foundation           Tinker's Construct        Tinkers' Mechworks          Tree Capitator          Twilight Fores         Waila       Witchery