Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wertle

[Tekkit Legends 1.1.1] Wertle's Small Server [PvP/PvE/all][25 slots] Simple, friendly server!

15 posts in this topic

I have just started a new server for Tekkit Legends and am looking for players.

The server is up 24/7 and running version 1.1.1

My previous servers have run AotBT and Blightfall but I wanted to try something new. I don't have any experience with this modpack so will learn alongside others.

Please message me if you are interested in joining. There are no plugins or restrictions, just plain, simple Tekkit Legends!

Thanks,

Wertle

Hey, Would love to join! my IGN is Marsden107 I'm 18 and have played LOADS of tekkit when it first came out so I know almost all of the stuff in there. Lmk the ip!

Hey, would love to join the server and be apart of the community, i am 18 and have played a lot of tekkit. My IGN is Leg_Wobbler :)

Hi , 

I'm interested in joining this lil server ! 

i'm 17 (18 on the 21th of august) and i'm french . 

Hi! Names thomas and just turned 24, big old fan of the previous tekkit. Just found out bout the realms and love to join this small community! IG: Saranghaeyos

Hello! my name is Stefan and I'm abit young but a matured person that has experience in tekkit legends and I would like to join your small community. my ig: Telectrobird

hi i would like to join wif some friend were all expirenced wif tekkit legends names: the_ultracreeper deadlyscout deadlytoadie wuterrr and maby andther one

Hi. im philip and i would like to join a tekkit legends server without modded emc value. I simply like to play on tekkit legends servers every once in a while and build/experiment with mods. My IGN is philipd83.

my ign is theminer109 hopefully its not too late to join please reply back 

also i am 17 and i am very good with tekkit

IGN - Desmond_Rucker

Age - 18

I haven't played tekkit for years due to most of my friends not being interested but keen to get back into it.

IGN- ThatMadScrub

Age- 24

I have played tekkit, hexit and all other kinds of mods for a long time. Just now got back into it

Ign - CosmiChemical

Age - 11 (soon to be 12)

Id like to join a friendly community and learn about Tekkit because I just got it I have skype and discord so I can talk over both

• Similar Content

• By drak_dark_prince
      Check out my server Omega Craft Legends My ip is  http://www.kittenwar.com/
    • By Twistedfy
      Server IP -  37.187.175.190:32099

About the server
      TekkRealm is a Tekkit Legends server made by myself and my friend. We made the server because we could not find a Tekkit Legends server that met our standards so we decided to make our own.  We take requests on what to add or remove in the server and we are working closely with our players to make the server how our players would like it (With our input also).
      The server is Two weeks old and we average around 15 players + on the weekend and around 10+ on weekdays. The community on the server is amazing and we love having so many amazing members on the server. The server is hosted in France since Tekkit Legends lack EU Servers. Our server has up to ~5 FREE Ranks. 1 of these you are able to get from the store. Others you will earn by playing on the server. Staff on the server is more than happy to explain these ranks to you in game
      Our Enjin Website – Our Website
      --Banned Items - Any type of loaders, Ring of Arcarna, Destruction Catalyst, Repair Talisman, Explosives.
      We did not want any ban items but while we were in Alpha Stage of the server we noticed that having these items left in caused lag and a lot of griefing. So these items are ban to help improve overall gameplay
      The expected uptime of the server, 24/7, we do random restarts when needed but we will warn people on the server before doing so. (It's mainly when we input a new plugin)
      Server rules -
      1.No Griefing
      2.No Spamming
      3.No Advertising
      4.No Cursing/No Constant Cursing
      5.No Trolling/Flaming
      6.No Banned Items
      7.No Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
      8.Respect all Players
      9.Obey Staff
      10. No Racist or Sexist Remarks.
      11. No Mods/Hacks
      12.No Full Caps Messages
      13.No Builds Near Spawn
      14. No EMC Farms
      Thank you everyone for spending your time to read this, it is appreciated by me and all other staff at Tekkrealm. We hope to see everyone soon