Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MjrGaslic

Game closes on startup

Question

1 answer to this question

Tekkit logs are at: %AppData%\Roaming\.technic\logs

use pastebin, don't spill the logs into a forum post. 

It is also worth checking this:

• Similar Content

• By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By drinkmybritishtears
      I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
      Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
      (I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
      ((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))

• By BladefuryDev
      The Technic Launcher seems to crash every time I try to access the "Modpack Options".  Here is the error log the launcher generates after closing itself.
      Crash Log - Pastebin
      GIF of the problem
    • By mochi
      Hello, I was trying to play a modpack and it would load but then put me back to the technic launcher. I have no idea can anyone help me?
    • By bonieboii
      Last night I was playing Minecraft. I put my pc into sleep mode (without closing Minecraft) and my power went out. Today, I booted up my PC, launched Minecraft, opened my world, and it gets stuck on the loading screen. The game crashes at this point, but still eats up all of my memory as usual. I've got the crash report attached as a file. Someone please help me with this, I was doing well on the world!
      crash-2018-06-04_15.53.08-server.txt