[0.6.5] Sunwire [30 Slots][Survival PvP/PvE][Towny][iConomy][Whitelist] [NoEE/Myst][24/7] FRESH!

Sunwire

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:
johiah (no caps)

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?

Depends on the day. Sometimes I build an underground base, others I kill mobs and players.

Other things you'd like to add nothing much, other than I get done with school at 12:00 (Eastern time)

IGN: Plan12

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?

I'm honestly more of the build type of guy, of course I explore and such, but usually I'm too lazy to make the attempt to do so.

Other things you'd like to add

My friend CapnStosh introduced me to the server.

IGN: davcool75

I'm not very good in building, I would say I am a Hunt and explore guy, but it doesn't mean that i wont create something, but hey, I'm here to have good time!

I get this when i try to log in the server:

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Gabriel\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkitlite\crash-reports\crash-2013-03-07_18.39.42-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

I get this when i try to log in the server:

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Gabriel\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkitlite\crash-reports\crash-2013-03-07_18.39.42-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

Well known problem since tekkit changed some block ids.

Take a look at this:

Still can't connect? View this thread!: http://sunwire.info/board12-announcements/p62-installing-the-latest-tekkit-lite-version/#post62

IGN: marsterjesl

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? i like to hunt and explore but still build and create as im going i dont really like to be in the same place all the time

Other things you'd like to add i have a good understanding of mods in tekkit lite and think i way be a valuable member to your server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons