[0.6.5] Sunwire [30 Slots][Survival PvP/PvE][Towny][iConomy][Whitelist] [NoEE/Myst][24/7] FRESH!

Sunwire

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: super1395

build and create, murder and steal

Whitelisted! :)

Don't have the version 0.5.9? View this how to update!: http://sunwire.info/board12-announcements/37-installing-the-latest-tekkit-lite-version/

Still can't connect? View this thread!: http://sunwire.info/board12-announcements/p62-installing-the-latest-tekkit-lite-version/#post62

can you guys get the server back up?

Sorry, we had a serious chunk error. It's fixed now.

IGN:
SwisHunter

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?

I enjoy building and creating things such as machines, systems and so on. I believe i am more of a 'build and create' person, but i do not mind some pvp.

Other things you'd like to add

I am new to tekkit lite having just moved from tekkit classic, so i still am learning about the new things. I look forward to playing on your server (if accepted of course) as i am looking for a nice and fun community to join.

Okay we got it working again. We had to restore a lot of stuff. There might be some missing items. Ask staff ingame for support!

SwisHunter you are whitelisted :)

Oh i just noticed, i missed out and S in SwissHunter >.< I appologise for that i did not notice my mistake.

IGN: SwissHunter

IGN: FoxHoundLord

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? Builder and creator

Other things you'd like to add: Hoping to build up and just supply factions with various arsenals. Try to have as much fun as possible.

IGN:Infernal_Lich

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? well should say i am a both type

Other things you'd like to add

i am very happy too see alot of people like this server and pls whitelist me :D

PEACE

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons