[0.6.5] Sunwire [30 Slots][Survival PvP/PvE][Towny][iConomy][Whitelist] [NoEE/Myst][24/7] FRESH!

Sunwire

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: LasseGG

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?

Build and create

IGN: Krotznacht

Build and create

IGN: Scarda

Hunt and explore

IGN:BIGFAIRY

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? i love to build nice things i love to build a labyrinth of pipes and every now and than like to raid

Other things you'd like to add if this server is grate me and 4 friends will be coming over

IGN: sparechar

I do it all, however my main enjoyment is in the creation of complex systems and machinery, and I always have an eye towards efficiency both towards server lag and efficiency of my resources, so if I create an automated farm of any sort, not only will I make sure it has no extra power branches and waste power, but I'll also make sure it has an overflow shutoff, my greatest enjoyment is designing useful things for my base, as efficiently and coolly as possible, though I certainly will explore/raid/defend/build buildings as well.

IGN: Echo195

I mainly build and create. I like machines more than big structures, and tend to be defensively minded but sometimes you just want to go out and see what you can find, natural and man made.

IGN: Savior67

I'd put myself in the 'build and create' category. I enjoy being part of a group of players and working on my computercraft programs which is the mod I use most.

IGN: duelistskater

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? Not entirely sure. I like to mine, and I enjoy making some awesome creations. I also enjoy simply wandering around the world of minecraft.

Other things you'd like to add. I have been playing this game for quite some time, I am not super familiar with all of the mods, however I am perfectly capable of consulting a wiki. I have run servers in the past, but do not do that any more. (Took up too much of my time) but I am getting tired of always playing either by myself or simply with my girlfriend. So I am looking to join a community of interesting people.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons