[0.6.5] Sunwire [30 Slots][Survival PvP/PvE][Towny][iConomy][Whitelist] [NoEE/Myst][24/7] FRESH!

Sunwire

IGN: OBBIMAULER

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? Both really, I like to do a little bit of both. I really like to support group efforts, but I love to explore the world, too. I only kill when necessary.

Other things you'd like to add: I'm a bit of a hermit at first while I begin a server. I forage the area and tend to stockpile a lot of resources. Then I sell these off to people and begin building my rapport into a server. If I come on the TS server I won't speak at first, I usually just try to see what type of people I'm playing with. I warm up easily, however. I am a very aggressive PvPer, however. If I'm playing on a team, I will lead raiding parties and kill ruthlessly. I also tend to build my towns in a very isolated location, such as an island, so hint hint. I play this game very, very strategically.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:
Ryvex

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? : Depends on my mood. I really focus on getting my setup/defences up before I go hunt and explore, but i do both pretty commonly

Other things you'd like to add : Have ran many minecraft servers for my private group (7 people+ and 24/7) and have ran one or two small time public servers (mostly tekkit) Back again from a break to learn tekkit lite, although ic2 looks the same so shouldnt be too hard. Thought your server setup sounded like the ones i use to run, and i enjoy a whitelisted server over public.

IGN:
Xaylia

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?
:

To be honest, I'm a mixture of both. I usually spend the first hour or so of my game exploring and trying to get my bearings, then go off and create. I alternate between the two to keep things from getting stale.
:3

IGN: Ashdude

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? A little of both, really. I enjoy the exploration of new areas of the world gen to find interesting landscapes to harvest from. On the otherhand I do enjoy setting up wonderful structures to both immerse and assist the community (I actually intend to open a tavern and small electrical shop! :D)

Other things you'd like to add: I may encourage a few friends to pop online to help me out/give me a bit of company and add to the community!

IGN:
Gandizzle

I'm a bit of both, I enjoy exploring but once I find that perfect place I will build on massive scales.

Other things you'd like to add

I am one of 'Cyberthug42s' friends. His post is above this one.

I didn't know if I can whitelist my friends too, so...

IGN (s): Helios343 (me) superpianoman929, henryboy003, heatrules, killerblodychuky

We all are a mix of build/hunt/explore/create players, and will most likely own a compound and defend it promptly :)

I personally build hidden bunkers and such just for laughs when someone goes in and explodes immediately >:D

So just a big bunch of people who build their own (Possibly public) city

IGN:
Sorrento110

I like to think of myself as both, especially when concerning a mod-pack such as Tekkit. However I do own a rather large sized creative server and take pride in my ability to create in Minecraft. My survival skills aren't shabby either (the server has a survival world) and I have played on many survival servers and succeeded.

The time I would spend on your server is probably equivalent or greater to the time I would spend on my own because I love tekkit. This is very well done and I was shocked by the professional-ism. Also I have played Minecraft since the second version of Alpha.

IGN:noismyname (pronouncend no is my name)

Build and create

I would realy like just to check out the server because i'm not a fan of overly populated servers

IGN:Shouke

im most of a hunt and explore player but i also like to build stuff and i probably gonna bring some friends to the server that like to do the same things that i do.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons