Anyone want a mod pack made by me for free?

aa33a1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but i dont have time to make modpacks anymore. luke can take over this thread if he wants though

Oh god...

Lets see if I can get some help then...

Like give me instructions on how to do it or I will keep coming back here to make more modpacks

There are many guides on how to do it. How do you think everyone else learned?

just a few mods if you don't mind XD

Xreliquary

runic dust mod

terrafirmacraft

smart moving

NEI

and the mods required to get them to work

i think they are player API forge and modloader ... just off the top of my head.

(there are likely some incompatibilities)

THIS PACK NO LONGER NEEDS TO BE CREATED I RE-POSTED WiTH AN UPDATED LIST OF MODS!

however the P.S. still applies

P.S. do you know how to get gregtech to work in technic? been trying for awhile to no avail ... if you do know could you just have a fixed version of gregtech for 1.2.5

this would be much appreciated

Gregtech purposely drops a few dirt blocks in Technic's pants due to some deliberate code in it. It's better that you don't use it anyways, because you'll end up peffering to break your hands instead as a much more enjoyable alternative.

Lukeb, you commented in my thread xD. I'll give a link back to it. It has the mods in it and it looks like the guy that was trying bailed (not sure though). EDIT: The thread has been going for only today and yesterday. I'm just anxious xD. He might've though, you never know xP.

Here you go: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/make-me-a-pack-please-you-kind-souls-_.41700/

Gregtech purposely drops a few dirt blocks in Technic's pants due to some deliberate code in it. It's better that you don't use it anyways, because you'll end up peffering to break your hands instead as a much more enjoyable alternative.

yes well i looked into the mod and i woudl like it... also someone said they jsut had to hex edit the word tekkit and technic in the gregtech code that causes the mod to unload itself to some other word and then it would work... he posted a fixed version but it was for 1.4.2 and whne i pmed him to do the same for the 1.2.5 version he couldnt comprehend what i was asking... multiple times. so i know it is possible but i dont have any program to edit the code or the knowledge on where to find it or what program to download much less find the tidbit of code that causes the mod to unlaod itself. also if anyone could do this it would be much appreciated because this is quite literally the last mod i want installed in my ultra version of technic XD.

P.S. Can't seem to find anycode that would cause it with Jzip so probably need some higher tech program.

Lukeb, you commented in my thread xD. I'll give a link back to it. It has the mods in it and it looks like the guy that was trying bailed (not sure though). EDIT: The thread has been going for only today and yesterday. I'm just anxious xD. He might've though, you never know xP.

Here you go: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/make-me-a-pack-please-you-kind-souls-_.41700/

Sev will keep working on it. Don`t worry. Come back if the weekend comes without a pack. Then I`ll help you out.

thank you kind sir

well if you want the version of the mod im using is http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7156&s=fba9243bd873c2f42b475cfc4cf9432899e7dab5

you have to go to "downloadlinks of older and stable versions" 1.2.5 and im using both the core and the lightning rod add-on. btw the lightning rod loads but nothing from the core mod.

thank you SOOO much and its completely no problem i understand ... your the first person who didn't just insult me for wanting gregtech XD. btw i also understand if you cna't help but i really do appreciate you trying.

EDIT: oh theres one more thing that will probably be easier ... could you help me install smart moving to my 1.2.5 single player technic ... not sure how to post my modpack ... sorry ...

Luke. Did you do Jax's modpack? I'll try and help with what I can. I know how to make modpacks, I just have trouble with Forge on mine.

actually i would really just like help with gregtech however my friedn would like a modpack conataining:

Xreliquary

runic dust mod

smart moving

metallurgy

plasma craft

biomes o plenty

NEI

Your problem is that you included every folder and file in the pack. You only need config, mods, coremods, and bin. Having all those others screws up the system. I have fixed it and testing it right now to make sure.

Do you want the files so you can post it yourself or would you like me to host the pack?

Edit:and it stopped working...

Edit 2: Ok. Now the first launch works but every subsequent launch crashes... Then it works once again when you delete the config but the second time it crashes... That's not normal...

Ok here is what I at least think can work out. Just delete the Immibis and the transformers config and just see if it works.

actually i would really just like help with gregtech however my friedn would like a modpack conataining:

Xreliquary

runic dust mod

smart moving

metallurgy

plasma craft

biomes o plenty

NEI

Well I'll get working on that, considering it sounds easy as pie. Hopefully it'll take a little work off of Luke's hands xD.