Feedback custom modpack

Zervanic

Hi!

Been a while :)

I've been making a set-up for infinite MJ-production using fruit juice and biomass. This has worked for quite some time, got plenty of fruit-juice and biomass too. But for some reason my squeezers have stopped working. They are all supplied with power (5MJ's/each, checked all the piping and if the biomass engines are still running - this is the case) and they can constantly receive more apples or papaya's using the thermal expansion pipes.
For some unknown reason all the squeezers stopped mid-process and won't continue since. I haven't changed anything to the config files.

This is what I mean, no progress

I've only been able to fix this once at random after several server reboots.

EDIT:

It had to do with bugged kinesis pipes not sending energy through because there was only 1 golden kinesis pipe in between the wooden and phased (transport) pipe... God that was hell to find.

Edited by Zervanic

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday I updated my modpack (only updated the galacticraft version for the latest one) and now I can't play single player anymore. When I create a world/select a world to play, it starts loading and I end up back in the main menu. When I try again, java crashes. What happened? :s

• Discord Moderator
  • Your modpack location URL is incorrect. Copy.com links must be appended with "?download=1" (without quotes) to make them work properly.
  • Your Logistics Pipes is out of date. You are on #246. The latest/last 1.6.4 version was #294.
  • Why would you update Galacticraft and not use the latest/last 1.6.4 version? You have #1084. The latest/last Galacticraft is #1098

Address these issues and come back if you still have troubles.

Micdoodles' site suggested downloading stable builds rather than the latest builds, which is why I downloaded 1084. I'll update these things now.
Copy.com acted weird when I updated, got a hard time to actually get any download/share links.
Thanks again.

EDIT: seems to work now. Cheers!

Edited by Zervanic

• 2 months later...

Today I updated my modpack with the Legacyjavafix, and it seems to work for my friends who have java 1.8

Thing is, all of a sudden I'm having a major graphical bug and I can't seem to fix it.
I didn't have it when I first launched after the update - it did appear when I started turning on my anisotropic filtering (which is why I turned it off again).
After restarting the launcher and logging into my world, though, I seem to have this bug constantly and can't find a way to fix it...

Graphic bug

Edited by Zervanic